Installed my Two Brothers Exhaust & PCV Today

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
Last edited:
Thanks for the post. I've definitely had the itch to change out the exhaust recently but I've been hesitant to pull the trigger. Still not set on which one because like you said, it's really hard to do them justice in the youtube vids :)

So today, I took the silencer tip off and all I can say is WOW. This thing HOWLS when your just cruising down the street. Im almost more conscience of my speed now with it also. Many heads were turning even from parked bikers as if they were saying "wtf kinda bike is that guy on" lol.

I'm in LOVE with this bike now. I told my wife it's almost as though I bought a whole new bike. It just doesn't feel the same at all. That crackle the exhaust makes when you let off the throttle is just, just...

Well it makes me feel like "tool man tim" if you know who that is lol..

Awesome man! I told yah it would be much better! It sounds like a SS. The sound with the tip on reminds me of a civic or something...Without it, it's a beast!! People on the street always want to hear it too.

So today, I took the silencer tip off and all I can say is WOW. This thing HOWLS when your just cruising down the street. Im almost more conscience of my speed now with it also. Many heads were turning even from parked bikers as if they were saying "wtf kinda bike is that guy on" lol.

I'm in LOVE with this bike now. I told my wife it's almost as though I bought a whole new bike. It just doesn't feel the same at all. That crackle the exhaust makes when you let off the throttle is just, just...

Well it makes me feel like "tool man tim" if you know who that is lol..

"More power!!!" :D

When you talk about removing the silencer are you referring to P1 PowerTip sound suppressor accessory or a component of the exhaust system?

Back