I'm back

danieljardim

What's up people !!! Anybody missed me? (probably not :eek:)

Just came back from a 2 weeks vacation in brazil. (my homeland)

Time goes by so fast when you having fun...

Question for all the doctors of the family.

I took a domestic flight in brazil and since them my ears didn't pop yet.

It's being 10 days already. Any suggestions besides, chewing gun and valsava move?

Miss you all.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

crobih

What's up people !!! Anybody missed me? (probably not :eek:)

Just came back from a 2 weeks vacation in brazil. (my homeland)

Time goes by so fast when you having fun...

Question for all the doctors of the family.

I took a domestic flight in brazil and since them my ears didn't pop yet.

It's being 10 days already. Any suggestions besides, chewing gun and valsava move?

Miss you all.
Im actually scared of flying so I get liquored up and never notice the ear poppin

danieljardim

Speaking of world cup, im going with 2 buddies. Areas I should stay out of?
It depends, which towns are you going to?

If you plan to hit the beach go to Salvador - Bahia. Rio can be dangerous if you trust the wrong people and make sure you do not visit any "favelas"

If you want a place with 9 women per man count, world capital of bars and restaurants (pretty much a bar every other corner) and the most beautiful women go to Belo Horizonte. (no beach though but you will have a great time).

Detrich

Welcome back!

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

crobih

It depends, which towns are you going to?

If you plan to hit the beach go to Salvador - Bahia. Rio can be dangerous if you trust the wrong people and make sure you do not visit any "favelas"

If you want a place with 9 women per man count, world capital of bars and restaurants (pretty much a bar every other corner) and the most beautiful women go to Belo Horizonte. (no beach though but you will have a great time).
Im just paying for airfare , my buddy has it all setup. He has been there but only on business, and he just keeps telling me to watch out for trannies. But he felt safe as far as crime goes. But that 9 women ratio, sounds like my kind if place.

latony007

world cup

If your going for World cup than I would not be worried about being in danger in the city, I would be more worried about the dangers in the stadiums, those guys are fricken crazy!

As for your ears I am a scuba diver and have had a lot of experience with it, if pinching your nose and gently blowing is not fixing the problem after that long I honestly suggest you go in, could have an infection or drum problem. What causes your ears to hurt is the increase in pressure contracts the ear, when you plug and blow your actually sending air from your lungs into your ear canal to fill up the space and reduce the pressure.

danieljardim

If your going for World cup than I would not be worried about being in danger in the city, I would be more worried about the dangers in the stadiums, those guys are fricken crazy!

As for your ears I am a scuba diver and have had a lot of experience with it, if pinching your nose and gently blowing is not fixing the problem after that long I honestly suggest you go in, could have an infection or drum problem. What causes your ears to hurt is the increase in pressure contracts the ear, when you plug and blow your actually sending air from your lungs into your ear canal to fill up the space and reduce the pressure.
Ears don't heart but they feel clogged. I'm calling the doctor today.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member