How many miles on your bike?

Maadi

Just went over 7000 today. Had my bike now for 1 1/2 years. Hopefully can put some real miles on it this summer!

WARL0K13

Have had my bike just about 3 years now this may, bought it brand new in 2011 :D about to roll over 27,000 miles and she runs as strong as day one!!

Grumpy

2 seasons and over 13k as of right now.

Recvery

About to roll to 30,000. My A** is right at home on the fz lol

Slick

Mine currently has just over 35,100 miles. I purchased it new in 2009 (on a Friday) and took it in for its 500 mile service on Tuesday. They weren't open on Monday! I have put over 5,000 miles on since Mother's Day of this year, and plan on about another 1200 to 1500 before the year is out.

I replaced the chain and sprockets at about 28,000 miles, brake fluid was changed at about 23,000 miles, tires about every 4,200 miles (some sets gave more, one set a bit less). Oil change every 4,000, lube chain about every 400 miles.

Five years, no problems. Unless you count the deer strike and the du-mas who knocked it over in the parking lot. Deer strike was my fault (very minor, just a new front fender) du-mas problem was not my fault.

rwb828

3 months

3 months and 2800 miles. You buy a bike to ride it, not let it sit. No sense in worrying about the miles. Take care of your bike and it will take care of you.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

abyss1406

39,000 miles and counting about to do a second valve adjustment or check

xJoshuaDrakex

About to roll over to 15,000 miles and it's a 2009. I need to ride more I guess.
I'm quoting myself on this one. It's been 6 months and I'm about to roll over to 17,000 miles. I'm kinda upset with myself for not riding the fz6r as much. I did get another bike,08 wr250x, this year and have been splitting riding time between them. I've put about 2,500 on it though.