How many miles on your bike?

maddozzy

Just hit the 10,000km mark on the way to work yesterday, is that a decent amount of km's since april

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

miketriebsch

9000 miles in 8 months, and I be slowed way down since my wreck.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I'm coming up on 19,500 miles. Loved every one of them!

Sent from my spirit fingers using Tapatalk.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

3leggeddog

Almost half a hundred

48 miles in 6 weeks. Surgery put a crimp in my riding plans...

RooKie

58,600 Today and still running smooth as the day I got her! :wav:

Even though all is well... I'm wondering, in case the engine does quit on me, does anyone know how much it costs to replace an engine and if it's even worth doing something like that? I absolutely love my bike but, since I don't have a car, it takes abuse like nobody's business and it's just a matter of time before she runs no more.:(

Rookasaki

58,600 Today and still running smooth as the day I got her! :wav:

Even though all is well... I'm wondering, in case the engine does quit on me, does anyone know how much it costs to replace an engine and if it's even worth doing something like that? I absolutely love my bike but, since I don't have a car, it takes abuse like nobody's business and it's just a matter of time before she runs no more.:(
58k, how long have you had her?

b_who

14 months and just rolled over 12K

RooKie

58k, how long have you had her?
Since March 6, 2010. Used to commute 152mi every day. Now I moved 25 miles from my new work place so it's WAY better! Haha:D

RooKie

dang, how many tires have you got through?
2 front and 3 rear tires. Will need another rear tire soon. The front still has a good amount of thread.

How many chains/sprocket changes?
3 chains and 1 rear sprocket. Whenever my front sprocket needs replacement I plan to go +1. ;)

Aside from that I've also gone through one clutch cable. The original one started to tear around 40k due to lack of lubrication and I also think the crappy clutch lever I ordered from China was pinching the cable somehow:confused:

Still using the original brake pads.

WhiteFZ

Bought it last May. As of today 2/21/12, she's got 3950 miles on her.

mische42

Just about 6300 miles so far, but most proud of the 1207 miles I did in three days on a trip to Deals Gap and back. 1 day up to the smokey mountains, I full day of riding the Tail of the Dragon and several other sweet (and gorgeous) routes, and 1 day home! Now THAT is whay I call maximizing a kitchen pass!!!!

RooKie

Started working closer to home so from here on I probably won't be racking up the miles as quickly. :D

Attachments

monstermike4343

Elite Member