How many miles on your bike?

jrv81

bought it May 15, started riding her May 24 and have 1400 miles.

JonKerr

Elite Member

SSgtBaarnes

I'm sitting at about 4600 miles right now. About to take the bike to California to meet up with a buddy for some rides (first vacation in years). Still enjoying every day I get to light it up and ride.

stinkybitz

Mileage?

I just bought my 2009 fz6r about two weeks ago and today on the way home from work I turned 1000 miles!!!!!

Roaddawg

I just bought my 2009 fz6r about two weeks ago and today on the way home from work I turned 1000 miles!!!!!
Aaawww, I remember when my baby first started walking...so cute aren't they :)......I rolled over 17,200 yesterday! And, still running great!!

btastarsky

1 year and 4 months owner, 3200 miles. My job doesn't let me go out and ride as much as I'd like. Trying to go on longer trips lately.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

jay

commuting and 211:D

How's the bike coming along... you going this weekend for the seafood run?
ha ha yep.. cmmuting and 211.. you intrduced me to it !! :D got new handle bars but something doesn't feel right, may be it's in my head.. not sure if going for the seafood run, will try my best to join ya all.. thx for checkin dude..

CtrlAltDl

Bought it today, 1.4 Miles, and wouldn't you know it it's raining this weekend. It never rains here in August. Good thing I bought some new Alpinestar rain pants.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Just passed 20,000 last weekend. Damn I love to ride :D
WOW! Do you sleep? lol

I'm creeping up on 10k, but I really only commute to and from work. :( I really need to start taking time on the weekends or play hooky during the week to go on some longer rides.

ME_with_a_B

WOW! Do you sleep? lol

I'm creeping up on 10k, but I really only commute to and from work. :( I really need to start taking time on the weekends or play hooky during the week to go on some longer rides.
:rof: And if you can believe it, those aren't miles from commuting. I don't take my bike to work -- the traffic is so terrible and there's too much construction.

Heineken

Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member