High-tech helmet w/ GPS, heads-up display, audio, rear view, etc.

latony007

50% if you buy used.

you cant put a price on safety lol j/k im just a tech geek dork loves new toys puts them on credit worries about it later lol
I am still a tech junkie but I have stopped putting it on the cards and worrying about it later. I am so close to paying all of them off I can smell it :)
they will come down eventually, hopefully just not take too long. i need to check out that updated article.

latony007

FYI i received an email from them today, months later, thanking me for signing up for the beta testing and that they would be letting selected riders know in the February if they have been selected. anyone else get one?

knightmare

FYI i received an email from them today, months later, thanking me for signing up for the beta testing and that they would be letting selected riders know in the February if they have been selected. anyone else get one?

Nice man if u get picked that will be cool.... We will have to set up a ride just to see the helmet... Lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

BKP

Got my e-mail yesterday, as well...
I was excited for a moment... thought it was notification of being selected...

ST3RL0

Did my application today, and my girlfriend did hers a month ago. Hoping at least one of us gets it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

3K is way too much. id really have to push myself to pay 1k but shit I would end up waiting for price to come down who knows how long it would be till it became reasonable
it wont take long for them to figure out no one is going to pay that for a helmet. i dont care if it makes breakfast for you. Especially when you know some asian country will start making them for 1/4 in a year or so and then they will have to come down to a reasonable amount.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

Yeah and they want you to spread the word to better your chances. How are they going to know how many times you shared their page? Well, they won't. It will just add more people to the beta list which is probably enormous by now. I'm not holding my breathe and I'll be damned if I pony up $3k for a helmet which is more than 1/2 my bikes value.
Amen to that Scott on both counts, its just try advertising they are after, more hype more they can charge. Basically only super pro ultra expensive sport bike riders would be wearing it, because no one is going to spend 1/2 or even 1/3 the price of their bike on a helmet (i hope) and you know harley riders wont wear it even if they did drop 30k on their POS lol

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

lmfao I love the harly crap talking but sometimes I have to feel bad for them lol
i feel bad they spent twice as much on bikes half as reliable, does that count? :cool:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member