Hi all 1st post and Shopping.

JSP

Super Moderator
No pitfalls or issues with this bike. They are bulletproof and will do as many miles as you can. We have a few members that are well into 50k-60k miles already. All years are the same except for graphics.

One note about that white one in your link, the fairing stickers are removable, but the ones on the tank are under clear coat so they cannot be removed without repainting the tank. You can get graphics or knee grip pads to cover them.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

dsanchez222

I've been riding a little over a month. My first bike is the FZ6R and I LOVE IT! It's super easy to learn on, and is extremely comfortable for a sport bike.

Karlbee92

Good luck with the purchase.

P.S. Loving the name... Hope it's not resulting in the purchase of the bike :D... Because you should've bought one years ago....

CrazyCawi

Good luck with the purchase.

P.S. Loving the name... Hope it's not resulting in the purchase of the bike :D... Because you should've bought one years ago....
^^^^^ he knows whats up

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Maverick6r

I also bought the same color bike a little over a week ago. The decals on the fairings were a B to take off, but I got them off. I need to cover up the tank now. And it seems like a great bike, and everyone compliments it.

MidLifeCrisis

I also bought the same color bike a little over a week ago. The decals on the fairings were a B to take off, but I got them off. I need to cover up the tank now. And it seems like a great bike, and everyone compliments it.
Cool... got any pics?
Wondering if I can do some sort of carbon fiber wrap material on that part of the tank.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

tzrox

Go for it. I debated between the FZ6R and Ninja 650 for months. The day after I bought the FZ6R I was mad at myself for being indecisive and wondered what took me so long. Was really happy with my decision since. :) I too bought the white with those same graphics and ended up taking them off, except the tank due to being under the clear-coat as mentioned above. I'll cover up the tank within the next day or two, have an order with a local place for it already.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

BD1966

Seems a bit high $$, I just bought a 2012 with 1100 miles, $5,005 - but markets may be different - I love mine so far.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

jpowell2101

White 2009

This what a 2009 White can look like. For Sale by the way