Gun Talk Thread

bloodypulp

I have more ammo and mags than guns right now. Sold s&w MP15 last year,but still have 15 30rd p-mags, 1000 ss-109 rds.1000 IMI reloads,and 500 cheap russian rds. Hopefully, i'll be able to get a new AR sometime in near future. But for now all i have is my XD-45.WITH Trijicon nite sites. Fun gun to shoot.

JonKerr

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Is it legal to sell leftover ammo u don't need or do u need FFL
Only need the FFL for selling firearms. Sell what ever ammo you want.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BoneJj

Added to my collection about 2 months ago. Now I have:
Beretta 92FS
SW M&P22
SW M&P40
Springfield XDM 3.8 40 (CC gun)
Bushmaster AR-15 w/ DCM Barrel
GSG MP5 - 22 cal
then my hunting and other plinking guns (30-30, .308, 30-06, 12ga, several more 22LR rifles.)

Wife says no more now, but I just got her to take a pistol class at Gander Academy and she enjoyed it! :) Now maybe I can get myself another 30-30 to retire my Winchester 94!
And hardly any ammo to shoot.... LOL.

It is starting to get better though. I finally got a couple new boxes of 380 special +P rounds for my revolver. Now I just need a couple cases of .556.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BoneJj

For the most part, you are very correct!! I am down to about 300 rds of .223, about 400 rds of .40, 50 rds of 9mm, and the biggest impact....
I love my plinking guns.. I started the year at about 2400 rds of .22 but now I am down to less than 650. :(

Gotta start looking again for some of these. Hopefully prices get back to normal also. I miss the days of 20rds of .223 for 3.99, and 50 rds of .40 for only 12.99.

I started going to Gander Academy and using their virtual range (pretty cool actually) $25/30minutes. Saves me the cost of ammo and work of cleaning my guns! :) The gas is nothing also, because even though about 80 miles away, the cost of bullets and range fee would still be more. About every 4x I go there, I will then use the live fire range also.
Never heard of such a range, sounds interesting...

As for rounds, I wont say how much of what I have but I'm getting rather annoyed at the levels I have... LOL. Prices are still pretty stupid though, lets just hope that no other idiots go on a rampage for a good 6 months or so and maybe we can see some better prices.

Timbo64

I'm a revolver guy. I like those wheelguns.
This is my Smith & Wesson Model 642 in .38 Spl and a Spyderco Chinook II folder. Spyderco is my favorite brand of knife. I have never had one let me down.

Grumpy

I'm a revolver guy. I like those wheelguns.
This is my Smith & Wesson Model 642 in .38 Spl and a Spyderco Chinook II folder. Spyderco is my favorite brand of knife. I have never had one let me down.
Woot! For revolvers! Half my hands guns are revolvers S&W Model 19s, 27s, 66s, Colt Troopers (No more Pythons in the collection), and various Rugers.

There is nothing that can train you in trigger control than shooting a revolver.

keith217

Hey guys I'm new here, but super fitting that I found a gun thread.
I got a R6 and guns :cool:

My collection in commi-fornia is:

Glock 19 with rocket trigger pull
Sig Sauer P229 in 9mm
Colt/Noveske AR-15 !

I notice a lot of you guys like the 9mm too. Cheap to shoot and where I live in CA, ammo is always hard to find.. so 9mm makes it a little easier :)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member