Gun Talk Thread

Flipflash

Elite Member

r0ar

I have a Beretta PX-4 Storm, I love this gun and the way it feels. I have my concealed permit but it's a rather large gun to conceal.
I have the C class with no decocker or safety. Pretty much just use it at the range to practice before requal for where i work. I haven't had a problem with it. But I can understand your concern with it being to big to conceal.

CtrlAltDl

DakinechicK

We're going shooting tomorrow. I'm excited because I WANT this gun and since I have my concealed weapons permit, I think I should have it. ;)

It's a .22 caliber. Nice little "cute" gun LoL.

Attachments

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Rocking the new shoulder rig. Tucks nicely under my jacket. Should make carrying while riding more comfortable

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

III PETE

I have a Beretta PX4 Storm .45ACP and a Remington 870. I also have a PA carry permit.

DakinechicK

Looky what I got! :leghump:

What do you think?! A little girly? :rolleyes:

Attachments

JSP

Super Moderator

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Rocking the new shoulder rig. Tucks nicely under my jacket. Should make carrying while riding more comfortable

Nice rig! How you like that Blackhawk Serpa?

JSP

Super Moderator
had a Remington 700LTR .308 but i traded it for my Toyota Celica:cool:
had a Remington R-25 .308 but i traded it for a TRX 450R:cool:
i now only have a Benelli Supernova 12ga :(
I have the supernova tacticle with pistol grip. Love it!

DakinechicK

Yes it's a mosquito. A .22 sig. I've shot more powerful guns and enjoy them, but .22s are the most fun for ME to shoot and a little easier. I'm just glad it came in pink! LoL.

Suits me perfectly in more ways than one, I guess.

JonKerr

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Roaddawg

Just got me one of those pocket gun S&W Bodyguard 380's. Love that little thing. Throw it in my front pocket of my shorts or nice to carry when riding too. Has a built in laser as well. Only 7 shots, but enough to make a point.

Attachments

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Nice rig! How you like that Blackhawk Serpa?
I really like it. It's not the first one I've owned. A lot of people bash on them because the retention system and the fact that the release is over the trigger guard. Exercise proper trigger finger discipline and you won't shoot yourself in the leg or foot. It's also really versatile. I can use it with the paddle for OWB carry, with the shoulder rig, or even with a tactical drop-leg rig.

Mitch21

Just a quick question and forgive me for being naive, but why do you guys feel the need to carry guns everywhere. I understand the interest in guns and shooting at ranges etc as a sport, but for just carrying one down the street. It seems people will resort to shooting someone only because they have a gun when the problem could of easily been sorted out without that action. Or is it because gun crimes are so high and there is a need to protect yourself. Again sorry if a stupid question.

Down in aus you need permits and have to go through many police checks to get gun license. And u can't walk around with them on your hip, has to be in a locked case and u must store it in a gun safe at home.

:aus: :aus:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Just a quick question and forgive me for being naive, but why do you guys feel the need to carry guns everywhere. I understand the interest in guns and shooting at ranges etc as a sport, but for just carrying one down the street. It seems people will resort to shooting someone only because they have a gun when the problem could of easily been sorted out without that action. Or is it because gun crimes are so high and there is a need to protect yourself. Again sorry if a stupid question.

Down in aus you need permits and have to go through many police checks to get gun license. And u can't walk around with them on your hip, has to be in a locked case and u must store it in a gun safe at home.

:aus: :aus:
Unfortunately, there are areas of the U.S. where violent crimes are pretty high. So there is a need or desire to be able to protect oneself from such crimes. Additionally, it has been shown that areas that do not permit citizens to carry a firearm, such as Chicago, IL, have higher crime rates. Many states regulate who can lawfully carry a firearm, but unfortunately criminals do give a damn about following the law. So carrying a firearm gives individuals a way to protect themself and their family in the moment, rather than waiting for an officer to show up minutes later.

Carrying a firearm is a great responsibility, and most individuals treat it as such. Crimes committed by lawfully carrying people are rare, but they do occur, just not as much as by people carrying illegally. It's like a condom, I'd like to have one and not need it, than need it and not have one.