Got a few gooodies comin

Well got my ASV's today and my Two Bros exhaust. ASV'S are amazing. I love them. This is my first road bike and they are just as awesome as they are on quads. The two bros looks amazing. Sounds awesome at idle but is really loud around 4-5000 rpm. Have not had my bike above 7000 rom yet due to it being so new. Really hard to be good!!!! Anyway i may look into a quiet core. It is so loud cruising. Love the sound but damn.

Nasty, Thanks for the comments. I actually put it back on lol. Was not sure. I like it on for sure and wanted to see how it looked off. I to wonder how it would look with a color matched cowl also. I hope yamaha comes out with it or i may look into having one painted. Also the flasher does not bother me. I do agree with you though. I forget to turn them off and before i would look down and miss the indicator. Now that is near impossible.

Looks terrific bro

Thank Bay. I will hopefully get a new pic up today with the exhaust, asv's and shogun frame sliders i put on last night. Thanks for the comment.

Back