Google Member Map

Sage

I just noticed, nobody anywhere except for the US and Canada has is on the map. Are we that scary that nobody from Europe is part of the forum, or at least know where they're from?

Spunky99

"The Snake" is now on the map:)

staindlegend

Yes, yes I do live in Montana. And no, I haven't glued a cowboy hat to my helmet.

P.S. I haven't actually done this ride yet, my step-dad did on his Suzuki a while back, but "Going to the Sun Road" in Glacier National Park would be a phenomenal ride. Scary as shit too lol. Only problem is, you will have to stay within the slower speed limits. However, if you ever get a chance to do it, you'll understand why. Just a suggestion. I don't know how to mark it on the map and considering no one else lives anywhere close probably don't need to.

Detrich

i can't figure this out either... LOL

do i just drag the icon of the person onto the map or ?

Detrich

k got it. tnx :p

profi247

First one in CO!! yeah baby! :D

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

b_who

Just added myself to the map:D

CrazyCawi

I think I added myself...Idk how to work it lol

kevin8198

Elite Member

y0uki11edkenny

Step by step guide to add location on map.

I'm still too dumb to figure it out! :eek:

I can genetically alter viruses, but I can't even add my location to Google maps... :spank:
Step by step guide to add location on map.

1. click on link FZ6R-Forum Member Map - Google Maps[/QUOTE]

2. Find location and zoom IN

3. Click edit on top left hand side of the map

4. look over at the top left hand corner of map you will see a blue marker or upside down rain drop. clock on that and when you mouse over it will say add a placemark.

5. Place the Placemark on your location and add proper INFO also you can change the upside down rain drop into a motorcycle by clicking on the image right above description