Google Member Map

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

richierich781

couldnt figure it out, lol. Im on there now!

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

FZ6Rob85

Yeah Dart's instructions helped a ton. Im on!

maddog4life3

I added myself Hoover AL, and i plan on making a cross country journey to Seattle, WA. A return trip is planned but if i can snag a job while out in SEA then imma stay there.

any advice on making looong trips while its out there =]

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Nyuu

Added myself.
Whiteman AFB, Missouri

Thanks for the bump JT, didn't know about this

MustGoFaster

I agree.. The West is ok. The central states are pretty baron. I think some of our eastern members need to relocate and move more the the Central US!! :)
Well, I'ma bring a lil' West Coast love back to Chitown in about a month and a half. Been in Arizona about a year, but the wife hates her boss out here and wants to transfer out of this chicken-sh*t outfit, heh. That and all our friends and family are in Chicago, and when we have a kid, we want to raise 'em with our peeps around.

Hooray for snowy winters... :rolleyes: I'ma miss riding in 70 degress right before Xmas. :p

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MustGoFaster

Should I be saying Sorry to hear about the wifes boss situation or congrats on moving closer to all friends and family?! :)

Ahh Snow is good, as long as not soo much to cause driving problems! :) But yeah, losing out on year round riding will suck.
Yes, and yes, LoL.

As for year-round riding? I thought it was gonna be like that our here, which is why I was stoked for moving out here. (That and a change of scenery.) The summers out here are brutal though. I know y'all have been having a heat wave back that-a-way, but it doesn't drop down to below 100 until *well* after the sun sets. As for cloud cover? Good luck with that one. About the most I can handle is about 45 mins on the bike before the heat really starts to erode and dull my ridin' skills during the day. I miss my seasons, fer sure. We've just got mild and extra caliente out in this b*tch, haha! :p

6R Blackout

I keep trying to get myself on here and I can't. HELP!

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BKP

Man, no wonder there are no FZ6R sightings near me... I know ChevyFazer is in Atlanta somewhere... but, otherwise, I seem to be the only representative down here...

What is it about the mid-Atlantic, and the two big urban centers in Cali? Fizzer country... whew...

And, hats off to Nasty in Anchorage... holding up the faaaar northwest on his own...

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

6R Blackout

OK I am just a F*&KING DUMMY I still can't figure it out and I give up for now!:don'tknow: