FZ6R V-Stacks (im thinking about group buy, How about you???)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Chucker

Lmfao
my wife recently told me. "your an animal"
Not quiet a god but I'm still pretty proud haha

Sent from my one and only iPhone using Tapatalk
How does your wife know Marthy's an animal?

HolyAngelX

I dont know if anyone seen my earlier post but i did volunteer to buy a set.....my question and response was on page 9......

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Vulpine

That's why I put the link here. If you're interested you can get them right away. I email them try to get a deal in a group buy. We'll see how it goes...

The good part with those is you will be able to cut and adjust them the way you want.

On a stock bike I will go the length of the short stacks. All 4 the same. But some testing required.

I'll go a bit shorter to match my cams set up.

Stock bike peak HP at 9K and torque at 8300 Mine peak HP at 10200 and torque at 8600. I'm just struggling to find the sweet spot. My HP curve is so flat. I'm over 75 from 9600 tp 11000 with peak at 78 at 10200rpm.
Please keep us posted on your progress. If the Australian stacks are as good as the stacks on the original group order then I'm all in. I plan on doing some modifications to my intake/exhaust this fall. I'd like to do a complete build = Open the intake, heat shield wrap the air box, PCV, and free flowing exhaust of some kind. $155 sounds great if they give the horsepower the original group buy promised. If you guys get a group buy set up for either of these stacks then count me in. If there isn't a group order in place by late October I'll probably order the Aussie stacks.

miketriebsch

I'm def interested!! Would you say it's a noticeable enough difference to be worth the money

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member