FZ6R Sightings

latony007

Parked next to a blue 2013 when I brought mine in for its first service at North County House of Motorcycles.
Congrats on your first rip off, I mean service. I was so exited to get to 600 miles so I could drop 200 for them to change the oil and lube the chain. Not sure why lol, but it is a milestone.

latony007

yea I hate service and mechanics they just rip u off all the time DIY self man
Yeah im going to have learn some maintenance I guess. its bad enough getting ripped off on my cars! I just spent the last hour reading up on chain lubing which never even occurred to me because my other bikes have been belt. Of course so many opinions but gonna try the DuPont chain saver lube. Maybe I can graduate to an oil change too !

ignatz

First and last

Congrats on your first rip off, I mean service. I was so exited to get to 600 miles so I could drop 200 for them to change the oil and lube the chain. Not sure why lol, but it is a milestone.
That's the only service they'll get from me. I do most of my own service/repairs on my vehicles but I've always brought them in for the first service at the dealership.

I'm already looking into some stands, throttle sync tool, etc. so I can do work on my bike, my brothers bike (FZ8), and my dads bike (VStar 950). My dad is also looking at getting a motorcycle lift to put in his shop.

latony007

saw pictures of a white one on highwayphotos.net on Mulholland highway. Looked pretty stock and was there just maybe an hour before me.

BigRobb

Saw one in Boynton beach. Us1 just south of woolbright. Looks like a 2009-2011, black, stock exhaust. Round 1155 pm. So far, I've seen 3 lurking about in the palm beech county area. They're out there :p

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

priotiynapkin

I saw a white one with a red frame and one of those plastic lunch boxes strapped to the back seat on Leucadia Blvd turning onto I-5N yesterday around 4:30. Tried to catch up at the light but his changed before I got to mine. Also last weekend saw another white one in san clemente or somewhere up there.

dcBear78

I consistently see about one a day. There are about 10 getting round my town of about 30k people. But my town has a higher than average income so the young people on power restrictions can afford them. I am guessing the local Yamaha dealer has done well selling them.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

ignatz

Saw one in San Marcos when I was leaving cycle gear. Didn't have time to stop and chat as we had to get back to my house to do maintenance on my brothers bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej'sfz

Saw a black one today, guy was carrying a guitar on his back. Was on Jackson st. in la mesa round 330 or 4

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Seppel

Saw a stock 2014 white/red one today making a left onto Rampart/Fort Apache Rd (Las Vegas). Naturally luck would have it that I'm in my cage. It was real quick, and the new color scheme they have going on threw me off, but when I saw the Rabbit ears, I knew 100% it was a 6r. I was so pumped as it was only my second sighting.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

sancheesy

first post here. saw one parked in my college's parking lot, went ahead and parked right next to it. would've left a little note for the fella, but didn't have any post its on me.

I saw a blue 2009 FZ6R with a group of riders south of Eagle, WI yesterday (3/30/14). I'm wondering if you're a member of the forum. You came out of County S on to 67, and then went down County NN around 3 or 4pm.
not me but I live in West Bend a little north of milwaukee...gotta buddy with a blue 13 and ive gotta 12 raven. we should get together sometime

ignatz

Saw 2 today.

First was a raven in oceanside at the corner of college and oceanside blvd pulling into the chevron gas station.

Not five minutes later saw a white one turning from emerald to olive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattEnTheHat

Saw one on campus here at Cal Poly! I was so stoked I decided I'd take a picture of our bikes together. Mine's the raven one in front and the other one is behind.
Whoever you are fellow Cal Poly FZ6R rider, you're awesome, lets go riding!

Edit: Image tag wasn't working so I just attached the image instead.

Attachments

Last edited: