FZ6R Sightings

xleeb0y13x

About 820 this morning on I-80 west. Saw a black 6r in the rocklin area. Anyone...anyone.....bueller?

Sent using Jedi mind tricks!

Fenixgoon

was anyone in Santa Fe Springs yesterday around 2pm? Chatted with you at a stoplight. I was on a black/green Ninja 1000 w/ blue jacket, black pants, and a backpack.

Kdubb223

Saw a guy riding a yellow fz6r @ the Aliso Viejo movie theater. I revved at you and you revved back...:cool:

cruelsunshine

2 weeks before buying mine the floor model that was suppose to be mine was purchased by another woman who had looked at it a day before me.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

linkgt

It's a long shot, but I saw a White, FZ6r at brickhouse brewery! Nice too see other fz6r's close to home.

LocoLechero

spotted a Blue FZ6R on Fairview ave in Hudson NY - You on here????

latony007

san fernando valley

I saw a white one, looked to be a pretty stock 2012, on Roscoe Blvd. in the San Fernando Valley on Saturday. If that was you shoot a note, first one I have seen around :)

ignatz

North County House of Motorcycles

Parked next to a blue 2013 when I brought mine in for its first service at North County House of Motorcycles.

latony007

That was probably me since I get to work off Auto Park and Enterprise in Esco. Bought my bike around this time. Wearing a hoodie w/rolled up sleeves.
Hey how many people actually respond to a I spotted so and so. That's cool, you guys should form some life long friendship or something and sell the story rites to like lifetime or a&e or something.