FZ6R Riders Show us your baby!!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
This is the very first picture I have of it. This is me sitting on it at the dealership after signing all the paperwork when I bought it 5 months ago. What a glorious day!

cbzdel

This is the very first picture I have of it. This is me sitting on it at the dealership after signing all the paperwork when I bought it 5 months ago. What a glorious day!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
HAHAHAHAHA

When I first got the message there was a new post and I saw you quoted me, I was like "what could this be about?" Then I scrolled down and saw the driver's license and nearly pi$$ed myself laughing so hard!!!

:rof: :rof: :rof: :rof: :rof: :rof: :rof: :rof: :rof: :rof:

Bravo, well played CB! :thumbup:

JonKerr

Elite Member

phocoyote7

Good stuff, McLovin it

Here is some shots when first got my bike, a few mods, to what it looks like now.

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Here's the wife's ride... She's too busy with school to join the forum. No free time!

up1.jpg View attachment 17412

JSP

Super Moderator
Need to get some new pics up with the Oregon scenery...These are from VA.

arcflash316

My bike has been up here quite a bit but heres one and one of my other passion, building a desert racing truck out of a NasCar Craftsmen truck chassi for short course and a desert series in NorCal called VORRA. Lotsa money and time put into that bad boy......Can't wait for my 350 SB Chevy crate motor:D