Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

ST3RL0

Loaded up the cam map yesterday, and from using advgearB to now using the new map, holy balls!
The main difference between mine and yours & marthys is that I'm still on stock timing with just two 1.5in holes in the airbox (fz6 t/b as well). I just miss the exhaust popping.

P.S bike runs cooler with this fz6 map compared to advgearB where I'd only get the temperature to drop at highway speed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

ST3RL0

You're talking about the one from my install that I posted? I only had her out for a quick spin as it's cold as fudge here. I definitely had popping with the advance gear Rev b map. Didn't notice if I did with the new map.
Yep, that one. I had a play on the way home from work, no popping but smooth and grunty. Just need to autotune for aussie fuel and E10 while I wait for my mech to fix his dyno.

If I had the time and tools, I would have loved to do this project (dealership across the road ended up doing it).

It's good that you also wrote up a thread for this as shows that anyone can do the cam swap

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

ST3RL0

Did the final part of the airbox mod (dremal out the bottom) the full throttle growl is epic, bit to me it feels the same as drilling two 1.5in holes. First impression though

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member