Front brake calibers

dragonguy_86

Does anyone have helpful tips for installing the front brake calibers. I just replaced the tire and having a hard time getting the brake calibers back on. Any help would be awesome.

Reactions: JT
This forum is awesome. so many helpful people that are also extremely knowledgeable on our bike.

I agree. I don't know much about motorcycles, but with a simple search in this forum I've been able to find the info to do quite a few mods and maintenance on my own. You guys rock :rockon:

+1 one this, but if you did not know this,, maybe you should not be working on the bike then!
Just make sure you push both piston at the same time (both caliper) Because if your wheel is off and you push only one... the other piston will come out. 2 flat srcewdriver should do the job. Slite it between the pad and GENTLY push the pads apart. Not too much because the fluid will come out the top reservoir! Just enough to put the wheel back on.

One more thing... PUMP THE BRAKE LEVER BEFORE YOU RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (to push the pads agains the rotor)

Nothing worst the jaming the brake with nothing going on while riding...

Back