F'kn accident this morning

JSP

Super Moderator
My car, not the bike. Taking my kid to my moms house before work and was completely blinded by the sun. I was making a left turn onto a main road from my road. Looked multiple times the best I could and pulled out. Got nailed by a jeep. Crumpled up the passenger side pretty good. My daughter is fine. Really shaken up about it though as she has never experienced anything like that before. My back and hip and ribs are hurting pretty bad but I'll be fine.

I'm sick to my stomach. Wife does not know yet as she is at work. She is going to be so pissed off at me... :( Now I have to come up with the money for my $500 deductible which is freaking fantastic. Just had to sell my exhaust to cover my dogs leg x-rays and now this. I cant catch a fucking break. $2k into the car just last year for the tranny, etc. I feel like puking right now.

Its drivable but there is a knocking noise every time I start or stop so I have no idea what that could be. Now my insurance is going to go up.

So upset right now.

Chaphil3

Sorry to hear that man. That really sucks. Glad you and your fam are ok tho. Good thing it wasn't the bike! Could've been alot worse then

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

DakinechicK

I'm sorry Jay! At least you and your daughter are okay! ....That is what matters the most. I understand you are extremely upset but everything will work out. Shit happens but it's how you come out of it that makes you stronger. It could have been worse, so count your blessings. Just be there for your daughter and help her get over being shaken up.

Life happens.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

RooKie

OMG mang. Not cool. I'm feeling a bit of nausea thinking about being in the same situation, specially since I'm broke as well and know how difficult it is to come up with money in emergency situations like this :(. Like the others have said, you and your daughter are okay and that's the most important part. Best of wishes and hope all is well soon.

CrazyCawi

If you need help with the deductible Im willing to help you out temporarily

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
If you need help with the deductible Im willing to help you out temporarily
Thanks man. I am going to try my best to sell some more of my shit. I hate taking money from people, that makes me feel sick and icky inside too :(. If all else fails, onto a fucking credit card. :mad:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member
Last edited:

DragonBlu

OH damn Jay,that's the shits. Glad you and your little girl are ok. Hang in there,one of these days you will look back and smile. Maybe not today though.

MustGoFaster

Jeez man I'm so sorry to hear that. As stated by all of the above, thank the powers that be that both of you are ok! The money part blows horribly, as I have been perpetually broke most of my adult life. Try not to let it kill you inside too much. Easier said than done. Believe me, I know. Take care man!

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Detrich

Am so sorry to hear about your accident Jay. :( And, am sure you feel terrible and frustrated... I know that I always feel that way when I go thru this. (And, many times- believe me.) It's difficult to try to see any "brighter side" when u realize the financial repercussions and hassles and stress that will follow.

But, take a moment, take a deep breath, and focus on the fact that both you & your daughter are "ok." And, even tho it seems a bit elusive right now, that's really the most important thing... Life is full of bumps and bruises non-stop. And, I'm always constantly reminding myself that it's the small blessings within all of life's negatives that I need to be thankful for each day... Material things- tho important to us- are fixable and replaceable. And, you can use this opportunity to help teach your daughter how important auto & motorcycle safety is... She'll get past the trauma eventually and will be stronger for it. You guys are gonna be ok. :)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

I wanna rep you for the battle armour brue but it wont let me :(