First track day ... Road America, Elkhart Lake WI

Heineken

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

motoguy82

nice video! the question is: did you crash at all? I was the only one out of my group that did a track day in FL that didn't..haha. Of course we were all on SS bikes, so that probably contributed to the ease of going too hot into a corner.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Nice!!!!!!! :thumbup: I like the red tape on the white bike!

I can't wait to get back to IL so I can hit up the tracks in the Midwest!!

CrazyCawi

Very envious bro...VERY!

FZ6RGUY

Hey man. Awesome video. Let me know next time you go back. Myself and a few others would go with you. Looks pretty sick

Heineken

Elite Member
Last edited:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Well I think this is a good moment to tease you even more, August 6th we are going to Autobahn CC, after 6 PM will be STT 2nd annual bike night party :)) too bad you won't be here to join us :p .
Damn! I will be heading up there August 11th to move my wife to Urbana for graduate school. I'm just going to miss it! :banghead:

Heineken

Elite Member

Rookasaki

I did have a lot of fun despite having the slowest bike there, I wasn't the last one, I was passing this guy on his R1 all day long :). (power can't help if you can't ride).
Well of course the R1 will dominate. Heck it has 90+ more horse power! 130mph is damn fast tho. Again thanks for the Video it was awesome to see our bike on the track! :thumbup:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
So that means I should save you a spot for Blackhawk Farms in September?:))
Man, I wish! I, myself, won't actually be moving up there until late fall early winter. :( I should be back by the year's end, but riding season will be over by then. So I'll just have to get in on the action come the next riding season.

Heineken

Elite Member

bmw675

Did you end up going to autobahn last weekend? if so, how did it compare to road america? I was thinking about going to autobahn whenever my schedule allows me to.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member

bmw675

Were going for sure back to ACC Sept3-5, keep in touch and I'll let you know when we gonna be there. Be aware it sells out, Sat. - N Course, Sun. S Course, Monday - Full Course. Hope to see you there.
I actually might be off on that sunday and monday. Even if i don't "participate", i might go there just to see what the buzz is all about. see what I am going to get myself in to. :thumbup: