First ride to work(crazy story) & Update on new job

CrazyCawi

Okay guys, first off I just want to thank you all for your insight and guidance on me taking the new job, I couldnt be a happier person right now. The job is amazing and so is the company, not to mention it feels absolutely incredible to be in management at my age, dont worry, I am humble and not letting it go to my head. I was told by vision marketing which is a financial support company here in minnesota and nation wide and I was told I am the youngest finance manager in the state, so in that sense I have big shoes to fill!

So far so good, my first week which started on the 13th was great, baptism by fire! I was put right into finance for the first time as the other finance manager was taking vacation over fathers day to be with his kids! So from friday to wednesday I worked finance by myself and mind you, I had only done it since monday lol! It went off with out a hitch and management is in love from what I can tell. Now my aftermarket side of things started Wednesday,and since then I have already produced $3400 in gross profit for the store, and its now Saturday! I love it guys and so thankful for the job opportunity thanks once again for your amazing guidance guys!

Okay now for the cool part, I work in dakota county, known for rapid weather changes. Long story short I only have commuted the 90 mile one way trip on the bike once, and that was yesterday. On my way home Im cruising with another bike(total squid) and he rode like a jack wagon so I left him be and didnt follow for long, but once I got almost home this mazda all debadged flys up infront of me and begins to weave around and controll traffic and try to drop me back and slow me down. I didnt get why and didnt want an accident so I let it happen and another tuner pulls up behind me and then lines up next to me....It started to make sense. Needless to say, our bikes arent very fast compared to a highly tuned AWD Eagle Talon with nitrous, I didnt mess around much but we took two clean runs against one another and our bike got walked easily even with his shotty shift job. I do have video of it all so Ill post up but please dont sit and dog on me for it, Im not a professional, and it litterally lasted for like 2 minutes so the safety rants and whatnot can stick wayside. I was fully atgatt as well, always am! Anyways...enjoy the video, his car was rediculously powerful!

Click here for the video

It was really hard to tell what was happening because there was no audio that I could hear.

It was really hard to tell what was happening because there was no audio that I could hear.

same here....

Anyways, Congrats on your new job!! sounds like a really good opportunity and sounds like you'll do great there! keep up the good work and everything else will work itself out!

I'll upload the less condensed version u see it start to finish....sorry

Congrats on the Job CC glad to hear it is going well! As for the tuner's.. they all want to be faster than bike's..

around here tuners base their speed off of 600 cc super sports. if it cant keep up its slow, if its faster its wicked fast, and if it blows an r6 out of the sky, you got a mean machine lol.

Super happy for you and the job!! That is SO exciting! :thumbup:

Wish I could see your speedo. Are you rolling on in 6th gear??? When he takes off it doesn't look like your even accelerating. I'm not trying to knock you, just curious if you downshifted and what you roll on speed was. I would've dropped my speed a bit and rolled in 3rd, gotta use those rpm's. This is coming from a guy who has never been passed (under power) by a car or a bike on my R1 or the 6R. ( the ninja 250 doesn't count:D ).

Still a cool vid thanks for sharing!:)

Back