Dude...

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
We all need one of those. That looks like the re-incarnation of MARTHY. In fact they ought to rename it THE MARTHYDUDE!

Quesssion! I was reading up on the article about it... did I read right when it said v-twin? If so.... booooo! just another vmax. If not... schuweeet!

Vmax???? Far from it. Just because its a v-twin does not mean bad. The Super Duke is a sick naked bike. The Vmax is still a cruiser IMO.

This is the same motor as the RC8 R pretty much.

RC8_R_90_635.jpg

The original 990 Super Duke had a V2 as well anyways.

Honda's RC51 has a V Twin. That bike is sick as hell as well.

2006-honda-rc51-1_800x0w.jpg

SV's were V Twin as well.Some Ducs , etc. Quite a few out there.

Last edited:
Love the look of it, but not familiar with the company KTM. Some people say they have a shotty reputation some love them. Looks wise it reminds me of a z1000, which I'd prefer over this just because I enjoy inline 4's a lot more than twins.

Attachments

• 2010-kawasaki-z1000--10_460x0w.jpg
    2010-kawasaki-z1000--10_460x0w.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 47
Love the look of it, but not familiar with the company KTM. Some people say they have a shotty reputation some love them. Looks wise it reminds me of a z1000, which I'd prefer over this just because I enjoy inline 4's a lot more than twins.

Yeh my next bike I reckon will be a naked bike such as fz1n, z1000, cb1000 or this super duke :) Mmm decisions decisions

If I'm not mistaken KTM is an offshoot of Kawasaki

Bo-bom... I stand corrected -see below

Last edited:
I dunno why, been thinking about going oversized, kinda sportbike touring thing - but definitely keepin the gixxer for one more year at least

2012-Kawasaki-ZX-14R-Black.jpg

Last edited:
The zx14 would sure be over kill, that's a given....

but maybe you should consider something like the ninja 1000 like I have. It's a big bike but it has the comfortable positioning...

the zx14 is more supersport position but it's a hell of a bike as well. I do hope to have one some day.

There are a decent number of options if you just want something more street fighter type position/ touring styled.

Last edited:

Back