MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
Last edited:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Nyuu

Most people won't know the reference but I just picked up my bike and have named her Rukia [Roo-Kee-Uhh] :)

StarZero81

Elite Member

Black0ut

i named by black fz6r Blackout from transformers because the headlight looks like the decepticon logo.
in the movie an aprilia is used to kill blackout

latony007

creepy

Whenever I'm not on my 6R I feel like Gollum when his ring is taken away, so I call it "precious" ;)

Although I think naming your bike is borderline creepy l like this one lol. I was thinking of putting whisper mode on the plate frame that count?

MiniMose

Felicia Hardy

Name after Marvels "The Blackcat", a thief turn "good-guy" in the same light as DC's "Catwoman". She and Spiderman (not PeterParker, as she did not want to unmask him) dated, and she gave up her powers (after learning his true identity), which i believe were given to her with a deal with the Kingpin, to save his life, and now uses gadgets and athletics to "help" heroes.

I named her this because:

1 - The color scheme: White and Black, with a hint of Red (for her obsession with Spiderman).

2 - The bike is sexy, but also mean and crazy, and will kill you if you don't respect it.

3 - She isn't loud... but she purrs quite nicely. Until you get her riled up... then she roars.

jfont

I refer to her as a female but the name treats her more of an object...."The Kitten Cab". I love cats and have a stuffed kitten which looks like a savannah cat (which I hope to afford one day, google it). strapped to the passenger seat .But we all know the women like motorcycles ;)

AL72

My 6R is "Drone 166", from the Oblivion movie. Some days ago I was riding slowly in 1st. gear at 3,000 RPM's, and I noted the engine sounds exactly like a drone of this movie. Check yourself!

Regards!

Attachments

Last edited:

daddyrack

Premium Member

FastFreddy

I asked the spirit in my bike for its name, and it said "I can't believe you even attempted to ask me that, don't bother me with mortal matters, I'm concentrating on being a bike ? Can we pretend you never asked me my name, thank you".

So its a bike with no name, but its spirit isn't wandering from doing anything else it appears.

Bert-Aus

I asked the spirit in my bike for its name, and it said "I can't believe you even attempted to ask me that, don't bother me with mortal matters, I'm concentrating on being a bike ? Can we pretend you never asked me my name, thank you".

So its a bike with no name, but its spirit isn't wandering from doing anything else it appears.
If your bike responded in that manner, it deserves to be named Marvin;)

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Bert-Aus

My XJ6S was Rocket Ride as she didnt quite fit in my pocket and was fun to get around with.

My R6 is Rocket Ricer as she is still mid size but runs more feircly, just like drinking saki

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2