Confessions of a gear whore.... :))

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

hein why dont you get these:

KNOX Handroid Hand Armour Black

Pinnacle of the collection, race inspired hand armour.

Patented Exo skeletal flexible spines that cover the vulnerable knuckles, fingers and thumb and give full unrestricted movement. These link to a comfortable gel lined Metapod that covers the metacarpals and offers added protection to the back of the hand.

Spunky99

hein why dont you get these:

$249.00 a pair all over town and they don't have them in pimp colors?

I went with these as they are a lot more comfortable than the Alpinestars SP-1 gloves that I have and even the mesh version held up perfectly in my crash. They run a little large and I usualy wear XL but wear L in these and they fit "like a glove" and have superior grip. I bought 3 leather pairs and 3 mesh pairs for the racing season and the first pair is still like new with 4 races in.

Leather (soft glove leather that fits)
MOTORCYCLE GLOVES CARBON KEVLAR LEATHER BLACK - Size L | eBay

Mesh (Excellent for hot weather)
CARBON KEVLAR Motorcycle Mesh & Leather Bike Gloves L | eBay

Heineken

Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member

Spunky99

Detrich

i bought a pair of the Knox Handroid Armor gloves in medium, because i bruised my finger once. and, i figure it would suck to not be able to play guitar if it ever happened again. my $50 close-out Fieldsheer gauntlets are nice. but i still wanted to try something better.

here are some pix. i've broken mine in already, and they are comfortable. but, they do take some getting used to. on the 6R i have no problems, but on the R6 2-finger braking takes some practice- only cuz these gloves are wider and the R6 throttle is way more sensitive.

size-wise, Knox product sizes seem to run big by 1/4 to 1/2 a size across the board- ie just enough to be slightly annoying. u can't really go down a size either, because then it's definitely too small... i also have the Knox Multi-Sport armored shorts, and those are also about 1/4 to 1/2 size bigger than what i expected. not a deal breaker, but buyer do be aware...

on a side note, i never thought i'd get more compliments and "ooh's & ahh's" from a pair of gloves than anything else on my bike... :lol: they are really bad-ass looking... the only negative about owning these gloves, is that everyone and their grandma asks me if they can try them on... @#$%^

i'm no germ-o-phobe. but, u guys get the idea... lol

Last edited: