Cold outside???

BKP

That's surreal for we in the southeast...
I'll have to stop complaining about the 40's... thanks for the reality check --

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

ajones70

On Friday in Edmonton it was -33.5c and -42c with windchill :eek:.... Was the coldest place on earth....even colder than the North Pole. Believe me, it felt freakin cold too!!! Thank goodness for block heaters and remote starters thats all I can say!!!

Sparkxx1

Down to 30-40 degrees now and still riding but my hands are starting to get cold on those rides to my classes. Bought rukka lobster gloves and handguards. :) HELLO WARM FINGERS :D

Bert-Aus

Damn you state-siders, put some layers on and turn the heat up!
I saw on our news channel tonight some NFL playing in the snow (I think Dallas Cowboys? IDK)

I cannot begin to imagine how cold that is! (-14F = -25C)

Stay safe all

ylwf3vr

BRRRRR! lol I guess I got used to Hawaii.. it was 68 degrees this morning and I was complaining

latony007

I really don't think humans are supposed to be living where its -14, never mind the Canada temps that's insane. More power to you guys, god bless and thanks for not moving here, we have too many people already LOL

JSP

Super Moderator
We are back into the 30's now and boy it feels nice haha. Would not think I would be this happy and warm with 30s.. :D

latony007

he never said he rides in that weather... lol
if you are riding in -14 (or +21 for that matter) you need to see a doctor immediately. And I don't mean the family physician :)

JSP

Super Moderator
Coldest I rode was about 18. Slipped and swerved all over the frozen road. Scary stuff.

JSP

Super Moderator
yea I don't see a point in doing so
Yeah. I was running out to the lake to see if it was frozen or not before we took the boat down haha. Figured I'd save the gas and take the bike. Not too smart. Was on the R6. Any bit of gas and it was slipping the tire. Made it out there and back. Lake was not frozen so got to fish as well :D Take my fishing seriously! :cool:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

latony007

finishing in that temp sounds ridiculous lol but cold is below 60 to me lol
LMAO, agreed on both counts!

We should start a new thread of what is the hottest and coldest temp you have ever ridden in.