Bike Of the Month: MAY 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCawi

Okay guys, here is how this works:

-The first 7 members to post a picture for bike of the month.

-Once that is done, the thread will be locked and we will post a poll. Voting will go for 7 days then the poll is closed.

-Whom ever wins the poll then will have the picture they submitted for their bike, and a small bio about their bike and themselves posted up in the announcements. We will also have a symbol/title added to your name so when you post it shows up you are bike of the month!

-At the end of the cycle we will produce Calenders for the forum based off the 12 winners, they will be resold to generate a small profit for the forum. For the first year we will have 8 winners so in december when calenders are being produced we will need to vote in 4 more pictures for the calender. Out of those 12 people we will have another vote on who has the best bike of the 12, and they will receive the calender free of charge.

Rules:

1. YOU CAN ONLY WIN ONCE PER YEAR.
2. YOU CAN ONLY SUBMIT 1 PICTURE EACH TIME
3. YOU GET ONE VOTE
4. PLEASE LIST YOUR MODS IF YOU HAVE ANY

Originality of the bike, how well the picture is taken, creativity in the picture, and so on will help you win. Now everyone lets get posting!!!

NOTE: ALL SPAM IN THIS THREAD WILL BE REMOVED. KEEP IT TO POSTING OF PICTURES ONLY. IF YOU HAVE SOLD YOUR FZ6R AND MOVED ON YOU CAN STILL ENTER IT. IF YOU CHOOSE TO ENTER A DIFFERENT BIKE YOU OWN YOU CAN AS WELL. REMEMBER GUYS WE ARE A COMMUNITY AND SOME OF US HAVE MOVED TO DIFFERENT BIKES BUT WE WANT TO KEEP IT FAIR AND LET EVERYONE HAVE A SHOT

Some examples:

Sexybike.jpg

DM_09701hires.jpg

Morencopies_047.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
One day, I shall win. I love the calendar idea!

Attachments

• 182665_1581931471851_1342623622_31320589_366348_n.jpg
    182665_1581931471851_1342623622_31320589_366348_n.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 515
2009 Raven FZ6R "Alice"
FZRBlack

No offense Black, but wouldn't you still have to own the bike to enter for bike of the month?:rolleyes:

He asked permission. I told him it was ok. Read the above post under Notes to members.....if someone has moved on to another bike they are welcome to post a picture of either their new bike...or their FZ6R. Were a community and not everyone still has the fz6r but have been long time members. The votes decide who wins so if you dont want anything but fz6r's to win..then vote like that. Personally Ill vote for who has the nicest looking and most creative picture

Last edited by a moderator:
danlupu91 submission

Please provide a more quality picture. No offense intended its just the photo would not work well for a calender with the blur.

IMG_2124.JPG

jspansel - 2009 FZ6R
MODS/Upgrades:

HyperPro Fork springs/oil
HyperPro Rear spring (black)
12 mm Front end drop
Cut down windscreen
Mirror Block off plates
Bar end mirror
Stripped star decals
Tank Pad
Pilot Road 2 Tires

Last edited:
aefc014d-3d07-47f7.jpg

Mods:
Puig black racing screen
Zx6r mirrors
Proton front led markers
Yamaha cf fuel door cover
Progrip grips
Progrip tank pad
Stomp grip tank/air box grip
Roaring toyz lowering link (1.5 front)
Roaring toyz kick stand
Driven +1 front sprocket
Two brothers exhaust
Two brothers juice box
Trex frame sliders
Trex spool adapters
Yamaha seat cowl
Targa fender eliminator
Puig rear tire hugger
Smoked led rear light
6k hid headlight
Led front blinkers
Cool white led in "fake" air scoops
Red led under tail

Please provide a more quality picture with size. No offense intended its just the photo would not work well for a calender with the small size.

Unfortunately thread is closed at 7 pictures. Maybe next month :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSC_0137.jpg
    DSC_0137.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 29
:rant:

No offense to some of you intended, but how about submitting pics people would ACTUALLY WANT TO SEE in a calander? Blurry, out of focus, or hum drum backgrounds do not a good calander make. Not that I'm a great photographer or have that interesting of photos, but some others on this forum do. And since the number of submissions is very limited, taking up a slot with a crappy pic isn't doing anyone any favors.

I'm not trying to single anyone out, but how about honestly, and somewhat objectively looking at the pic you're about to submit and ask yourself, "if that wasn't my bike, would I want to see this picture in a calandar?" If the answer is "no" then please don't post it. Thank you.

EDIT: I apologize if this offends anyone, or I come across as a dick. Might be a tad harsh, I admit.

Maybe we all don't have a nice camera on us to snap pics ASAP for this thread.

That doesn't mean if someone wins they can't get a nice high res photo for the calendar. :p

Unfortunately thread is closed at 7 pictures. Maybe next month :thumbup:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334595510430.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334595510430.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 23

My recommendation is to not just submit a random picture. We want this fun and exciting. But even if it means taking your bike somewhere quick for a neat pic with your cell phone or a cheap camera. There will be some growing pains with this but lets keep it simple guys, just don't have a junk background like a dirty garage or something :D no harm no foul. If you submit a photo we will also need a higher quality/larger resolution photo for the calender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back