Bieber deportation

ylwf3vr

But who is this "gal pal" of his?? lol look at her "model shots" then look at her "mug shot".. same person?!?:p

Y

yellowfz

It is the bar. but I think when it comes down to politics they want you to either not do it or do it in some sub forum / politics section.

hey don't ask me just the forum rules
Don't put a sign on the door that says "come on in" then say wait, you have to knock first!
Can't say "Bar" -- "pull up a stool and discus anything" and then go wait, no politics.
Just saying more screwy stuff this Cali Forum does. Make up our minds will you! :D
I am just pointing out that you need to make sure when you say "anything" you stick to that unless it is illegal or harmful, politics are neither. :eek:
You see, I am one of those rebels that question stupid ideas and policies, you know one of those free thinking Americans that are becoming a dying bread, always asking "WHY".
I am not trying to incite an argument.:surrender:

Last edited by a moderator:

Grumpy

His O-1 Visa can be revoked for exactly the shenanigans that he is pulling off. Though fun, the petition will not go anywhere.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

maybe bring it up to the admin? but question why is it a cali forum as far as I know the founder / admin is like in Indiana or something

edit: he is in Indianapolis, IN pretty far from cali.
And you are from where?
"Cali Forum" refers to the liberal style of enforcement within the forum, not that is is in California. WOW, MISSED THAT ONE HUH? :D :eek: PWNED
You guys crack me up. :D:D:D:D:):):)

latony007

Don't put a sign on the door that says "come on in" then say wait, you have to knock first!
Can't say "Bar" -- "pull up a stool and discus anything" and then go wait, no politics.
Just saying more screwy stuff this Cali Forum does. Make up our minds will you! :D
I am just pointing out that you need to make sure when you say "anything" you stick to that unless it is illegal or harmful, politics are neither. :eek:
You see, I am one of those rebels that question stupid ideas and policies, you know one of those free thinking Americans that are becoming a dying bread, always asking "WHY".
i agree, if you can't talk politics in the bar where can you. You guys should watch this, pretty funny, 3 minutes.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh6f5Go0]Tim Hawkins - The Government Can - YouTube[/ame]

BKP

The kid violated his visa... Big time...

At any other point in history, when the rule of law mattered, and the Constitution was the administration's blueprint, as opposed to its inconvenience, Bieber would be on his way...

Unfortunately, as role models go today, fame trumps integrity, money trumps wisdom, and knee-jerk trumps insight...

Lets just agree to disagree.

DragonBlu

The kid violated his visa... Big time...

At any other point in history, when the rule of law mattered, and the Constitution was the administration's blueprint, as opposed to its inconvenience, Bieber would be on his way...

Unfortunately, as role models go today, fame trumps integrity, money trumps wisdom, and knee-jerk trumps insight...
Money trumps everything. There is too much greed to send this kid anywhere. If the kid was some low income working stiff they would have already put him on the bus out of the country.

BKP

Money trumps everything. There is too much greed to send this kid anywhere. If the kid was some low income working stiff they would have already put him on the bus out of the country.
Ohhhh... I dunno... that doesn't seem to be happening with the illegals... Depends on who you have the propensity to vote for, or solicit votes for, these days...

JSP

Super Moderator
maybe bring it up to the admin? but question why is it a cali forum as far as I know the founder / admin is like in Indiana or something

edit: he is in Indianapolis, IN pretty far from cali.
Owner of these sites is in Canada.

JSP

Super Moderator
Thanks jsp but I guess his "cali forum" had some other meaning so location of site owner is irrelevant
Yeah I hear ya... I was more so throwing it in since this was Beiber/Canada deportation thread. ;)

danieljardim

What makes me mad that I have a very good friend that got deported because he went to court to collect money from one of his tenants that wasn't paying rent and the guy for revenge called the immigration on him, because he was here illegally. He is a nice guy and left a wife and a son behind.

This douche bag Justin Retardbieber, was DUI, drag racing, resisting arrest, and is going to pay a fine and that's it.

The law doesn't apply equally to everyone. :mad:

Brock Kickass

What makes me mad that I have a very good friend that got deported because he went to court to collect money from one of his tenants that wasn't paying rent and the guy for revenge called the immigration on him, because he was here illegally. He is a nice guy and left a wife and a son behind.

This douche bag Justin Retardbieber, was DUI, drag racing, resisting arrest, and is going to pay a fine and that's it.

The law doesn't apply equally to everyone. :mad:

A crappy scenario for sure, but this doesn't in any way show that the law is unjust. Although Bieber is a complete tool and is acting like a jerk, unlike your buddy, he is in the USA legally. Your buddy wasn't allowed to be there, so in the eyes of your Government, he was taking a job away from a citizen. If he wasn't there legally he wasn't paying income tax, either. I'm not saying he was a bad person or that he deserved what he got, just that the authorities only see the legal side of it. Rules are rules and if you break them you risk the consequences. As far as deporting Bieber goes, sorry man. Here in Canada we have a strict "you break it you buy it" policy.

danieljardim

A crappy scenario for sure, but this doesn't in any way show that the law is unjust. Although Bieber is a complete tool and is acting like a jerk, unlike your buddy, he is in the USA legally. Your buddy wasn't allowed to be there, so in the eyes of your Government, he was taking a job away from a citizen. If he wasn't there legally he wasn't paying income tax, either. I'm not saying he was a bad person or that he deserved what he got, just that the authorities only see the legal side of it. Rules are rules and if you break them you risk the consequences. As far as deporting Bieber goes, sorry man. Here in Canada we have a strict "you break it you buy it" policy.
this is true, but the fact that retardbieber is gonna get away with that make me mad.