*Another Tatty and JSP ride!!!* UPDATE: (VIDEO ADDED!!!)

tatty2012

Jay and I went on another ride today, roughly 260 miles. Hwy 242 from Sisters, OR to Hwy 126 to Hwy 20 into Sweet Home, OR and back the same route.

I have a few pics, but video will be up tonight, possibly tomorrow..

Enjoy for now:

557299_3536376406431_276807407_n.jpg

229158_3536376886443_2123205881_n.jpg

283975_3536377366455_1267881184_n.jpg

400511_3536377886468_89638442_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great day for a ride and a great route to take.....beautiful scenery all the way.

Beautiful day and amazing ride! Got some great video amd pics. Watchin movie with wife. Will process tonight.

Sexy bikes! :)

This is the best freakin road ever. Love it. Nothing but back and forth tight twisty.

View in HD. Do it.... Do it....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogW9QSM-S54"]242 Oregon Ride JSP and TATTY with GoPro HD - YouTube[/ame]

Also snagged a couple pics from the GoPro while riding in some calmer stuff allowing me to mess with the camera a little. Only 2 that came out good.

gopr0672.jpg

gopr0677.jpg

You can see what part of the tire we were on all day! :D

c36020120811163925.jpg

Last edited:
Some of it did... Going to try and get another little vid together.

I feel kinda bad that it's all me on that one.... :(

haha no way man! I'm obviously in it too ;). Hell, before this, I would have damn near nothing to video except the empty road in front of me!

Have some of me in the next one when we put the cam on your bike. We were going a bit slower on the way down though. Still came out pretty good! :thumbup:

haha no way man! I'm obviously in it too ;). Hell, before this, I would have damn near nothing to video except the empty road in front of me!

Have some of me in the next one when we put the cam on your bike. We were going a bit slower on the way down though. Still came out pretty good! :thumbup:

I meant full view of me!

Is my intake pretty loud when the cam is on my bike?

I meant full view of me!

Is my intake pretty loud when the cam is on my bike?

The camera is right next to your motor so its hard to hear between the two. But it sounds good! I wont cut all the video sound out with music. I'll do 50/50.

Nice video Jay. Isn't 242 a kick in the ass to ride:D The McKenzie side going down has some steep downhills and tight turns but nothing but fun all the way. Just have to watch for the idiots that try to travel the road in oversize rigs, apparently people have a hard time reading the multiple big ass signs. I encountered a Semi stuck on one of the corners one day. His dispatcher told him it was a shortcut and to ignore the signs. He was pissed, along with the 20 cars stuck behind him, not exactly a lot of places to turn around. Can't wait to see some more vids. Hopefully one day I'll be able to get together with you two and ride somewhere.

Nice video Jay. Isn't 242 a kick in the ass to ride:D The McKenzie side going down has some steep downhills and tight turns but nothing but fun all the way. Just have to watch for the idiots that try to travel the road in oversize rigs, apparently people have a hard time reading the multiple big ass signs. I encountered a Semi stuck on one of the corners one day. His dispatcher told him it was a shortcut and to ignore the signs. He was pissed, along with the 20 cars stuck behind him, not exactly a lot of places to turn around. Can't wait to see some more vids. Hopefully one day I'll be able to get together with you two and ride somewhere.

I'm a tid bit sore from hitting it harder than normal, mainly legs from switching saddle position and pressure, but not horrible. Not too many steep downhills on 242. Just some really tight turns and hairpins. It is a great ride when you are not stuck behind cars going 10mph... Some people are nice enough to pull over when they have a chance, others, not so much...

Something happened to this second video and it lost all its audio after like 5 seconds :mad: Will not let me edit it or anything from any computer. I will have to upload it again or something. But here it is with no sound... :( Just play your favorite song to it haha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N-fdEVYuxs]More footage of 242 Oregon Ride - YouTube[/ame]

Back