*Another Tatty and JSP ride!!!* UPDATE: (VIDEO ADDED!!!)

JSP

Super Moderator
haha nice! :D

RooKie

Awesome vids! Need to find places like that to ride around here in AZ AND people to ride with! Keep on keeping on, peeps!

tatty2012

This is the best freakin road ever. Love it. Nothing but back and forth tight twisty.
View in HD. Do it.... Do it....
242 Oregon Ride JSP and TATTY with GoPro HD - YouTube

Watching this over and over again, looking at my body position, makes it look so much different than what it feels like I'm doing. It's nice having video so you can learn from what you are actually doing!

Some of those corners though, man, if I had pants on and put my knee out, at least from what it looks like, I would have come close!

JSP

Super Moderator
Watching this over and over again, looking at my body position, makes it look so much different than what it feels like I'm doing. It's nice having video so you can learn from what you are actually doing!

Some of those corners though, man, if I had pants on and put my knee out, at least from what it looks like, I would have come close!

Yes indeed! :D Video is great to learn from. See, thats a good reason for me to follow ya. Can get good close vids so you can learn! ;)

efforex

Not on the return trip. The over trip sucked, horribly.... Lots of cars, super slow and super boring..

How does the fz6r hold up against the fz8 is there much difference besides power and look ? just curious cause i would like to upgrade soon next year maybe and give my wife the fz6r