3-10-13 Ride! JSP and Tatty

JSP

Super Moderator
Watch in HD and make sure to watch to the VERY end... I found something in the woods!

@ LOL at the beginning haha. Stretched the video much as I could to make it look better :D. If Tatty makes a vid, he will probably show how quick it really was! :p

@ 2:40 I open the old girl up for the first time and see what she's got. ;)

My foot position was horrible... Never put the balls of my feet on the pegs.. Joked with Tatty saying that was just my way of making feelers for the pegs since I was not sure of the bikes limits yet. ;) Strangely I never touched my foot down.

It was supposed to be half bike sounds and half music, but Youtube like always F'd up and put the music over the entire audio instead of sharing it. :(

Anyways... Had a great day with Andy, it was a very fun ride. Enjoy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vCzjQ5wAew"]JSP & Tatty 3-10-2013 Ride GOPRO HD - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

BoneJj

not too bad, looks like it was quite the nice day.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
That looks like a releaved tatty??? :zombie:

haha :D I tried to make it as blurry as I could as EVERY other Sasquatch video is. ;)

bleedinblue

Elite Member

RoadTrip

nice vid, what happened to the snow?

makin me itch for a ride bad, gots great weather down here, but I got honey-do's, only just taking a break from the yard work to check the webz for a second, thanks for makin my itch worse!

JSP

Super Moderator
nice vid, what happened to the snow?

makin me itch for a ride bad, gots great weather down here, but I got honey-do's, only just taking a break from the yard work to check the webz for a second, thanks for makin my itch worse!

All gone :D. Supposed to be low to mid 60's all week. Then back to 50's this weekend. Not bad. Need to get the boat out and do some fishin!

JSP

Super Moderator
That was a great vid, Jay. I love the end!!!

To everybody else, yes, that was "Tatsquatch"

(Jay, should've got the first part of that little pit stop. Would've made it that much funnier).

I know haha. Could have made a funny fast motion of you running in and out or something. :D

JSP

Super Moderator
It does add a new level of enjoyment to the rides, that is for sure. I like it! Very fun.

JSP

Super Moderator