All in a NAME

Spunky99

My Mother once told a high school mate of mine..."John is such a spunky guy".
:D

tractorboy

ok I;ll bite.

mine came from after we moved WELL into the country and got goats and pigs and all that I was saving up for a while for a farm tractor so my brother in law kept calling me tractorboy......so.....

The 924 was my motocross racing number........woops..not used here...sometimes I use it at the end and sometimes not.

Attachments

yoshi

I didn't get my name from the little green dinosaur like most people think! I'm half Japanese, and "Yoshi" is a shortened version of my middle name

DanielW0830

My name

cuz i aint got no teef!

kidding, just thought it sounded funny...
my real name is James... boring right? haha
My name is my name and my month and day of my birthday. :)
Sometimes when I'm on counter strike source you can catch me as
Unicorn0830 or Yamaha Rider

But I had to reply to this one because that pic is FUGLY!
If it's not a photoshop, then I'm scared. :eek: :D

fz6rwolf

well fz6r speaks for itself and have always liked wolves plus 1/8 Cherokee (have 2 tattoos that have wolves in them and starting a theme of native american/wolf on my back to be tied in with large dreamcatcher)

TigerGenetics

Graduated from Clemson (Tiger) and my major and current occupation is Genetics. Nice and simple.

husker525

Born and raised in Nebraska, always a Husker's fan, and 525 is my racing number.

xplodnstar

xplodnstar is the 10 character way to spell "exploding star," which is what Nova (my name) means. I had to cut it down to 10 characters 'cause WAAAAYYY back when I first signed up with AOL they only allowed that many characters for your screen name. It's just stuck with me. It's my email, gamer tag, etc.

F

FZ6Rgurl

Well, mine is simple enough. I ride the FZ6R and I am a girl... But I decided to change up the spelling.

gearhead

Gearhead comes from my hobby of restoring classic and antique cars. Pretty simple, eh? My name is Jeff and my nickname is Zogg. That one came from my drag racing days and my propensity to use old muscle cars with their original "caveman" technology (example: big blocks with carburators.) Firm believer in that there is no replacement for displacement (472 c.i.) and a bigger hammer not only gets the job done faster, it's more fun to use.

Jeff
a.k.a. Zogg
a.k.a. (online) Gearhead

frelay

Well, mine is no rocket science. When Hotmail was born (or not long after!), I was trying to register an email address. Everything I tried was already taken. So, being in the telecom business at the time, I decided to try a few telecom protocol names like F-Relay (stands for frame relay). No wonder, it was available! I use "frelay" everywhere there is the need for a nickname...

That's what I call a long story short!

WenMark

Wen = Wife's first name
Mark = My first name

It saves on having to register twice for most of the sites with 2 screen names. Although she probably wont be on here b/c she is in to horses and I like my bikes. :)

richierich781

My first name is richie and all my friends call me richierich. It stuck plus I've used this username for everything for almost 10 years, plus its easy to remember.

DragonBlu

My Italian son-in law called my bike a blue dragon when I sent him a picture of it,so I just kind of flipped it. :confused:

llervero

llerva = grass, enough said. Being carrying this nickname for over 15 years and no longer aplies but, noone ever uses it.

PhatPhizzixxer

I am obligated to tell you that both of my parents and my brother and his wife are all Auburn graduates. War Damn Eagle brother!!! We now continue with your regularly scheduled thread...
RTFO! I wasn't a student but I did work at AU back in '93 in the History Department for all the Professors. Beautiful campus; loved it there!

And for those phonetically challenged...the "Phat" in my name is pronounced "fat" & comes from a movie...stands for "positively hot & tempting" or something like that. The "phizzixxer" is just another way to say FZ6r...not very original, I know. :)

JonKerr

Elite Member