Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

CrazyCawi

I donated! Didnt see this thread yesterday

$10.00 here! I know its not much but I too am between jobs!

Last edited:

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member
Last edited:

CrazyCawi

anything I can do to help, If i ever had a child who needs special things or more expensive health care due to issues, I hope I have friends as good as you willing to do something like this!

Had I still had my old job, I probably would have just boughten the product by donating the whole amount. I wish I could!

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

I cant believe the minimum response to this thread. Just goes to show our economy is taking a toll as well I think.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Thanks marthy for contributing! Isn't it such a rewarding feeling to help others out??? Like I said, I'm between jobs and moneys tight, but by golly did it put a smile on my face to hit that donate button! I didn't even think twice! This directly helps this little boy its not just to some foundation where we wont see the benefits of it for a long period of time!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Rookasaki

I'm a single Father to a 41/2 year old boy. Life can be tough as times when raising a child.... Not to mention one that needs special attention. I hope God Blesses that child. I will pray for him and the family. I get paid tomorrow... I'll throw in $25.00 (theRook and Family)

CrazyCawi

Thanks rook!!!!!

short_guy

My younger son needed speech therapy for several years when he was first learning to speak. I know how painful and frustrating it can be to not understand what your child is trying to tell you. I'm not able to do much, as I just had to start a new job, but I've thrown in what I can. God bless.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Good on you, Alan! It's nice to be able to help others, no matter what the contribution. I donated the remaining balance in my paypal account!

Hoping that everything works out for your friends!