2013 FZ6R Blue/White, $5250 Extended Warranty

mazarbar

I am selling my 2013 FZ6R Blue/White motorcycle. Please do note this bike does have a 5 year extended warranty on it that was $1,300 alone. I do have all the original paperwork to prove everything!! It is in wonderful shape and I've had a blast on it. There are 5xxx miles on the bike, and I do continue to ride it every day. Mainly highway and to/from work/school riding. Every now and then I will go on a weekend ride. After market parts include a dark smoke Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen, and OES frame slider. I also do have the original windscreen.

I just recently had the bike serviced again and it is in wonderful condition. Feel free to contact me for any questions you may have, I don't think I left anything out. Test rides are fine if I have cash in hand of course. I can also include an HJC helmet with a mirror shield if you would like size M.

I live in Norman, Oklahoma (Just south of Oklahoma City)

Asking $5,250

Email me at: [email protected] or call me at 6185704605 for any other questions

-Daniel

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

yfz6r

Seems like a great deal for someone looking for a new bike for less. Glws. That graphic scheme is sick! Love the looks of your bike.

Did the wheels come stock with the strip or did you add rim tape? Either way, looks nice

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ksanbon

You should check w/ your dealer about getting a refund for the unused part of the warranty. Because it's technically an insurance policy, you'll get most of the purchase price after they prorate the time you've had it or any potion of the warranty's mileage you've accumulated.

latony007

don't let her go, she is a great bike ! :)
I love the pearl white but if they had that blue for 2012 I would have gotten it.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member