2009 FZ6R-Tastefully Modded - $5500

Tmak73

GLWS man! Market in the metro has not been kind to me so far.

linkgt

Damn! cant believe shes going! :( I've seen her transform from just a yellow bike to a sick modded yellow bike haha. GLWS man. bumping

CrazyCawi

I don't want to sell her by any means but I don't have a choice the wife doesn't want her cuz of the weight

arse

how much do you guys think my 2011 raven with 2k would fetch. FD&integrated kawi mirrors and tank grip are the only things i have done.

Z3roFlaw

You're selling the bike CC, but does this mean you're leaving the forum? I'm new here, but I already spot the regulars and the contributors and it would be a shame to lose you. =/

Lol I guess everyone called it when you posted the cheating video. More HP is an addictive drug.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Chucker

I hope I don't sound like an a$$ CC, but you've been on here several times asking for advice on your financial woes, talking about how you and Brooke don't make the kind of money you used to, how you're trying to figure out how you could buy a house....

Is buying a new more expensive bike the right financial decision? I think we all know the answer to that question. I, for one, have a hard time listening to people who ask for help and then make decisions that are against everything they're trying to do.

Good luck with the sale and with your new purchase, but no more whining about your finances.

Please understand that I say all this with love (brotherly, not man to man).

Last edited:

Brock Kickass

Shameless bias here, but go ride an FZ1. It's everything I loved about my 6R (except the fuel mileage) but more. It has gobs of power, and it handles beautifully. It's way more confidence-inspiring in turns than my 6R was, and that's saying something! The suspension is fully adjustable to tune in performance even more. It is easy around town like a 6R, and comfortable when you spend all day on it. I was comfortable buying it because I was familliar with Yamaha reliability from my 6R. IMHO, one of the best all round sport bikes going.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member
Last edited:

Rookasaki

I, theRook (aka: Most bad@ss 6R rider ever :D) guarantee that CC will not be going anywhere. Yes, the 6R brought us all to this site... But the brother hood and family atmosphere that exist here will keep us together. CC knows there is no other site like this out there. If we had a FZ6R "hall of fame" CC would be a hall of famer. Not only for his loyalty, but for the cat fights and controversy he involves himself in, not to mention he has made many member on this forum laugh their @ss' off.... :D...

To each their own. I hope you find a Bike CC. My 2cents, there is a lot more to a bike then sheer HP. Find a bike that fit's your needs... Remember, talent isn't required to twist the throttle... Anyone can go fast in a straight line ;)

I absolutely loved the 2012 R1 I rode... It was amazing. The power difference between that machine and the 6R is God like.... But It just wasn't practicable for me. It wouldn't make me smile like the 6R does... Good Luck Brother!

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

I, theRook (aka: Most bad@ss 6R rider ever :D) guarantee that CC will not be going anywhere. Yes, the 6R brought us all to this site... But the brother hood and family atmosphere that exist here will keep us together. CC knows there is no other site like this out there. If we had a FZ6R "hall of fame" CC would be a hall of famer. Not only for his loyalty, but for the cat fights and controversy he involves himself in, not to mention he has made many member on this forum laugh their @ss' off.... :D...

To each their own. I hope you find a Bike CC. My 2cents, there is a lot more to a bike then sheer HP. Find a bike that fit's your needs... Remember, talent isn't required to twist the throttle... Anyone can go fast in a straight line ;)

I absolutely loved the 2012 R1 I rode... It was amazing. The power difference between that machine and the 6R is God like.... But It just wasn't practicable for me. It wouldn't make me smile like the 6R does... Good Luck Brother!

Your exactly right...I wont be going anywhere. I dont need to sell the bike tomorrow either. This is an if it happens it happens. Not going to force anything to happen. I dont want the power just for the straights....my bike goes fast enough, but the ergo's and just the way it felt was incredible. I will likely end up with an F4I but we shall see how the cookie crumbles. If I dont sell it Ill be just as happy because I love my bike...hell its one of the most unique fz6r's to date IMO...and...she took 4th in her first beauty contest....

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Greg whats his number....cash in hand, he can do what ever he wants :)

JSP

Super Moderator
Greg whats his number....cash in hand, he can do what ever he wants :)
Now you crossing the line buddy! Its one thing to pass her off, but it's a whole nother when you know she would be raped and abused! :eek: :surrender: