Yamasaki Ninja Green Bike, for sale...AGAIN???

CrazyCawi

Ebay CREEP

So the lil wanker is selling his yamasaki again. And he added new junk to his thread on it!

"2009 Yamaha FZ R6" is his title...I thought we were an fz6r...hmm...this suppose to make people mistake it for some uber duper fancy R6? I wanna punch this guy in his ovaries seriously!

this is his sale thread lol

Condition:
Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at ... Read more
VIN: jyarj18e99a002584
Mileage: 772 miles
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Type of title: Clear
For sale by: Private seller
Features
Engine size (cc): 600 Type: Sport bike Exterior color: Green
for sale is 2009 Yamaha FZ6R with 772 miles. buyer is responsible for shipping. I can deliver the bike within about 200 miles bordering states of OHIO. for questions email me on [email protected] or call or text on (347)8937031

for picky buyers, before you ask me stupid questions car fax my vin# for the bike as you should do to all bikes before you buy them to make sure they havent been crashed. And if you dont like my FZ6R or something about it, you can move on and look at other bikes. I am sure you will find hundreds of bikes on ebay besides mine. And i am not in a hurry to sell mine and will not accept low balls. thank you for your time

Here is our prior....conversation lol

To: my98cobra2010
Subject: Vehicle condition: ijosh07 sent a message about Yamaha : FZ6R #170639800772
Sent Date: May-17-11 13:34:34 PDT
Dear my98cobra2010,

Nice not so stock fz6r color. You said its "Unmollested", as you you mean it was downed early on and the fairings were trash so they got repainted and now your scared of the bike and selling it? Just curious what your defenition of unmolested is? Maybe yours is different than mine.

- ijosh07

then his statement back:

Dear ijosh07,

wow u should be a detective, actually bike is all stock and i had it scuffed up by parking and leaning it against the street signs in NY so i painted it my favorite color. and the vin # is on my ad so u can car fax it if u dont believe me. and i dont give a shit what u think or ppl think, dont like my bike go find next one and i aint scared of any bike i cant afford the bike but i had GSXR 750 before that and i know how to ride bikes. Fuck Off!

- my98cobra2010

then I said

Dear my98cobra2010,

I actually own an fz6r. Your mileage on your past ads didn't match current ads either quit trying to scam. Be honest to people and if that's what happened to ur bike why don't u post the truth. Because your scares of the truth. No need to be disrespectful and cus bro! Its ebay chill. Just be honest!

- ijosh07

His final response

Dear ijosh07,

my frnd firstable learn how to spell. and 2nd my mileage was in kilometers which listed 1200 kilometers, in miles its 772. but you wouldnt know metric system because you cant spell. look at the picture on my ad it has mileage and clearly shows 772!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i am not trying to scam anyone, if you dont like my bike u can find a different bike its a free country man

- my98cobra2010

Lol I got a kick out of the duecher :cool:

Kawi would not be happy he used their green either!!! Can't believe it's for sale again, but I guess if he needs to get rid of it, that's the medium he will continue to use.

Reported to eBay....Vehicle Misrepresentation.

I tried to carfax his Vin number and it doesn't exist. Hmmm. Reported him to ebay as well.

I tried to carfax his Vin number and it doesn't exist. Hmmm. Reported him to ebay as well.

cyclevin.com found it was an 09 FZ6R but I'm not paying $25.00 to look it up.
carfax.com doesn't even find it....confirmed.

I don't understand why he is discriminating against people that have "low balls".
What about if you have "no balls"?

What a douche.....

This is good we are helping to Police the internet and eBay. He is a fraud and is openly telling us it's none of our business to help warn off victims and bust him for fraud.

clearly the guy is legit....look at his last 3 items sold....2 were 'get big' pills. ha.

Really??!! LOL - wow. :shakehead::shakehead:

I didnt think carfax even did vins for motorcycles.?

The reason I did it was because it is clearly stated in his auction to carfax his VIN. He obviously knew it wouldn't work....

Back