Winter Mods

iSpoolin

Im not a fan, but to each his own, blue lower cowl and blue grab bar with some blue FZ6R decals would have set if off alot better IMHO but to each his own, good job man!

staindlegend

Some of the imported ebay levers may use organic dyes in the anodizing process which aren't as resilient as inorganic dyes, (which the pricier ones probably use).... If it's just cosmetic you could powder coat the stock levers which should hold up good. I'm considering this option.
any idea on how much powder coating costs? if it's not too expensive might be worth just getting the silver ones and powder coating blue. didn't think of that.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

KamiKaziCalm

Man it looks good so far, it should look good when all said and done. Hopefully you will have it done soon and u can post pics. looks awesome so far.:thumbup:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Queen

As I sit here, waiting for the weather to break enough to test ride the FZ6R at my local dealer, I'm really enjoying reading about your progress. Thanks for the updates and pics. :thumbup:

SideTracked

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I will post pics about 2 weeks from now........Bike is all torn apart :)

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
I like it... I think the blue scoops really brings it together :thumbup:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member
Reactions: JSP

JSP

Super Moderator
I agree, and I have to give the credit to my FW for the idea. I then decided to do it and I think that it makes everything come together nicely. I can't wait to see what it looks like with the fairings back on after I install my new exhaust...which should be delivered this afternoon.
Lookin forward to seein it myself! :thumbup:

staindlegend

I am curious, by "blackline" do you mean the TBR Black Series exhaust? I keep trying to look up "blackline" and find nothing. If that is what you are talking about then I'm sure it'll look good on the bike. Kind of a stealth look which to me is how your bike looks. Only reason I did not opt for the black series over the standard carbon fiber was because I liked the look of the standard better, and it was less expensive.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member
F

FZ6R_Blue

Does the chain guard on that hugger line up right? I've heard its off a little. and how hard was it to install?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited: