White FZ6R tank graphics template

leehigh80

I used the pdf template and it worked well. put a little Texas longhorn flare on there too b/c the girl who owned the bike lightly dropped it. NO MORE PINK, hooray!!! Black and white with a bad ass storm trooper look. tried to upload pics but it didn't work...

leehigh80

here are the pics after using the vinyl mock composite to cover the tank stickers. I'm going to redo the right side. it was my first one and I didn't do a great job ( i applied too much heat, I didnt use any heat on the left and it turned out much better)

Attachments

kevin8198

Elite Member

JimmyC

Thanks for the Template Kevin ! I will post some Pics when I am done!

jpowell2101

Anything to help out a fellow rider with the best color 6R

SomeGuyFromCali

Anything to help out a fellow rider with the best color 6R
OOOOHHH! Sweet!

My wife to be just picked up a black FZ6R yesterday and she wants to do something special for her tank.

Of course I was eyeballing the white one all day while she was doing paperwork.... now it's just killing me inside. It really didn't help I got to ride hers home and it was AWESOME! What a great bike. I might go back for the white one this afternoon. Told the Yammie guy to send me his best price.

Anyhow! Can someone please PM send me this template? Your bikes look great! :D

Nyuu

I'd love to have this template sent to me as well! It makes it look amazing!

SomeGuyFromCali

Well here she is in stock trim... Mine actually didn't come with the tribal stuff on the tank but thanks for the template kevin8198.

I will post back when she is finished. I plan to strip the red decal off the fairing and do something that matches.

SomeGuyFromCali

I used kevin8198's PDF and dropped that into photoshop.

While my 2012 did not come with the tribal on the tank I still would like to add some vinyl to the sides for some light scratch protection.

Here are some ideas I have been kicking around... might just go all black or all white like some of you have, looks really good that way too.

Also looking for ideas for my lady's all black Raven she picked up this week (hence the red horse).

Nyuu

Just received my Tech Spec sheets in the mail today, planning on putting them on after work. Will post in my bike's thread when completed, and will add a picture to this post if I remember to take one. Thanks again for the template! :D

Edit: Well, just kidding. I got the wrong stuff in the mail. I bought two sheets of High Fusion, and they ended up sending me one sheet of Snake Skin. So the corrected order won't be here til Saturday at the latest. Hopefully I'll be able to get it put on for some pictures before I leave for my cruise on Tuesday. The customer rep I talked to was extremely nice, so it's all good for now. (The one I had talked to the other day felt very eager to get off the phone, so right now I'm neutral on my opinion of them)

Last edited:

SomeGuyFromCali

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Whitefairings

Hey guys, new to me FZ6R owner here :)

Can anyone send me the template? I pm'ed Kevin but it looks like his last visit hasnt been in awhile.

What do you guys recommend for a white tank? Gloss or matte finish vinyl?

Thanks guys!