Where's Everyone From

F

FZ6R_Blue

I've seen an age thread and lots of bike info threads. just thought i would see where everyone is from.

I am from West Central MN. Can't wait to get riding, mother nature is very cruel as it was between 44-55 degrees here

MikeN02

Born in San Jose, California raised here in Orlando, FL. My heritage is from Vietnam.

Wish I lived in Cali...

sbhoopsfan

New Jersey Born and raised. Will probably die here too.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

6R Blackout

New Orleans native, but grew up in and around the swamps and bayous of South Louisiana. I won't be going anywhere anytime soon.:iconbeer:

arkkornkid

Born and lived damn-near my whole life in Marion, AR... basically a suburb of Memphis, TN. It's a tri-state area, along with Mississippi: I refer to it as TNARMS

I did escape to Austin, TX for a few years... wish I was still there, love that city.

anson650

I came to Binghamton, NY to finish college. Left three times and tried Ca., W.Va., and Pittsburgh,Pa. I came back every time. Hate the winters, love the rides the rest of the time. I rode all year long for four years in Florida, but I still prefer upstate New york.
Anson650

Enze

Born in central Washington (THE STATE not the damn capitol) move constantly between there and british columbia. never going to leave the northwest.

JSP

Super Moderator
Born in Portland, OR... Grew up in Idaho for about 17 years. Moved to VA for about 8 years and now back in Central Oregon :cool:

ajiribarren

Born in Caracas, Venezuela and currently living in Sydney, Australia

Rookasaki

Red Bluff, CA (120 miles north of Sacramento I-5) Been here all my life (27yrs) love this town. Don't plan on leaving anytime soon...

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member