when you think it wouldnt happen to you and...BAM!

eDUB

doodoodododo on my normal route to work when a normal light turns red to..normally stop. as i was waiting for the light to turn green..BAM. A honda decided to ram the back of me, (her excuse was that her foot slipped off the brake pedal..)at around only 10mph..whole back tire was under her front bumper..i think there was more damage to her car then my bike. only snapped the footpeg bracket and bent the hell out of my fender eliminator and cut my tire, but dont think theres any leak.
to make matters even better some douche decided to yell from his car "move it off the road", when it was wedged under. so i yelled F you why dont you just move my bike from under the car then. short story short guy tried to hit me but instead just grabbed me and then drove off. wasnt trying to get in trouble to fight so i didnt do nothing..reported his assh though lol

There's the culprit!

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

eDUB

not sure didnt think to check that yet just had to check important things such as brake and tire etc..gona check it now:(

eDUB

thanks yah started feeling some jam pains in the wrist on way home adrenaline started to wear off lol

raybob

You probably have some soft tissue damage you won't know about until tomorrow... write everything down!

Bob

vengeance44

well glad to hear your okay and your bike isnt that banged up but i got to add a little humor to this it looks like the bike is eating the car

eDUB

haha will do...and yeah guess i didnt feed my bike enough car does look funny. i thought something went wrong wit my bike when i got hit lol then it was standing by it self..took a minute to absorb what happened!:confused:

6R Blackout

Hey man I am glad your not hurt, that could have been worse, as for the woman who hit you make her pay for any and all damages and make sure like some others have said that your frame and swingarm etc. are not damaged. I feel you not wanting to get introuble over the guy who yelled at you but I would have punched the F&%K out of him if he would have got out of his car, cause I would have been pissed about my bike so for me that would have been the icing on the cake! Take care and I hope your up and riding soon, if you need an OEM fender I have one I can give you! Just let me know.:banghead:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

spitfiregurl5

IM GLAD YOUR OKAY!! You should've beaten the shit of that guy who yelled at you!! I would've!!! You should make the lady pay for your bike upgrades ;) I love you!! love your sis!! p.s. next time text me!! :p :) :wav:

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Hoptownky

Contact a local attorney immediately. You need to get a physical examination done to ascertain whether or not you have a latent injury. The trade in/ resale value of your bike is now $0.00 ( diminution of value ). A good attorney will consult with you for free and will not get paid unless you recover. Do not negotiate with anyone on your own. Don't post anything else about the facts. Get a copy of the police report ASAP. Don't procrastinate; do it.

Last edited:

b_who

Ouch! glad your OK
at least she was only going 10 mph

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

6R Blackout

Yes do exactly as hoptownky said, that is the best way to go about it. Please take his advice! You don't want to kick yourself in the ass in the long run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

eDUB

thanks guys for the advise im getting all the cash possibe for the bike. yeah hunter i was itching to hit the shit out of him just! instead im pressing charges out the assahaha plus im in college for a career that a record of somethin like that screws you. but who would want to fight somebody who just got into in accident on a bike..who does that...Marthy yah i think that was the first thing i looked at to make sure it was alright lmao it was inches away :eek:!

6R Blackout

Yeah man your right even though you wanted to beat the shit out of him you made the right choice by not doing anything at all, you will fair better in the long run. I hope you make out well with all this and as I said before if you want to put an OEM rear fender I have one, I can give you let me know. And again Good Luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member