What's for dinner?

My lunch!
c6e4d820-1f01-8109.jpg

My lunch!
c6e4d820-1f01-8109.jpg

haha spitz... Cannot go fishing without the spitz sunflower seeds!
Foood Rook! Get some FOOOOOD! You need your energy to taze and club some bitches! :D

haha spitz... Cannot go fishing without the spitz sunflower seeds!
Foood Rook! Get some FOOOOOD! You need your energy to taze and club some bitches! :D

rook it looks like raven got to your monitor. what a shame

Rook,
Are you only able to get on the site between cases/lunches/breaks etc, or do you get to sit on there and do what you want all day as long as you also pay attention to what is going on?

Mostly lunch... but there is a lot of down time in the courts too. During a long case with minimal people in the audience I jump on the forums while keeping an eye on the judge etc..

I'm going to have some left over pot roast over some spaghetti with the gravy mix that I made the pot roast in.... mmmmmm damn that meat just falls right apart and makes for a great meal!

I swear a crock pot is the best damn thing ever!

I have 3 of them. It's easy cooking no matter what it is.

Chop up just about anything, toss it in the pot, turn it on, go to bed and by morning you have lunch, dinner, lunch and dinner just waiting on the counter to be divided up and put in the fridge. crock pot chili rocks too, damn, I'm going to make some right now... I think I have plenty of ingredients for that one.

I'm going to have some left over pot roast over some spaghetti with the gravy mix that I made the pot roast in.... mmmmmm damn that meat just falls right apart and makes for a great meal!

I swear a crock pot is the best damn thing ever!

I have 3 of them. It's easy cooking no matter what it is.

Chop up just about anything, toss it in the pot, turn it on, go to bed and by morning you have lunch, dinner, lunch and dinner just waiting on the counter to be divided up and put in the fridge. crock pot chili rocks too, damn, I'm going to make some right now... I think I have plenty of ingredients for that one.

Love the crock pot! Never used one until we got one this last year. Roasts, pulled pork, anything. Love it.

In warm weather, my grill is used 50% of the time. Cold and rainy, I go to the crockpot. as a matter of fact, i have mine going right now. A roast and some vegetables will give me a good lunch and dinner for tomorrow.

is it me or is beef the most expensive damn thing on the planet right now? A pound of hamburger here cost almost $6.....

Tonight is Beau Jo's crazy calzone night in Ft Collins.

Any calzone and all you can salad bar, $9.95.

And 90 Shilling to drink. :thumbup:

good beer choice bro, num num

Just made Stuffed Orange Peppers

Recipe:

90/10 lean ground turkey
Put it into a large bowl

Chop up 1 half spanish onion with minced garlic spread over the onion(I used a euro chopper) allows for the garlic and onion to blend for a great flavor

I then take about 5-6 big dashes of worchestershire sauce into the bowl
I take an italian seasoning grinder and grind for about a minute on the largest opening setting to let the spiced be a little larger. I also use my fresh pepper grinder and grind a little bit into the sauce. Then I took some Cabernet Red Sauce and mixed it all together along with the turkey.

Stuff the gutted peppers and put in a meatloaf pan and cover with more red sauce. Bake on 350 for 1 hour
every 15 minutes coat with more red sauce.

Makes 3 large peppers stuffed.

Will post pics after done cooking ;)

Back