What's for dinner?

CrazyCawi

This thread is dedicated to all us gourmet cooks, fattys or just plain food lovers that wanna show off that nummy meal they made or the fancy dinner they ordered.

The rule is you must have a picture to show. If you choose to you can put your recipe up as well

So thanks to jsp for lunch I had bacon spam, Spanish onion, orange peppers, hash browns, and two eggs mixed together.

a6936286-3f62-d922.jpg

And now for dinner I had Jimmy's pizza.

BBQ and red sauce mixed....hamburger peppers bacon and onion. Yummmmy

18ec2e93-41cc-a8fd.jpg

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=45.419492,-94.048104
Sent from Joshua's android dominating iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ate Strawberry waffles for breakfast... Pigged out at Island Burgers for Lunch, and decided to get cheap 7-11 sandwiches for dinner.. playin' that mega millions and stuff...*sigh*

So was it good??? I'm making some in the morn. Had tacos tonight.

So was it good??? I'm making some in the morn. Had tacos tonight.

which kind of tacos?

and it was amazing...probably make it once a week. I cannot believe the tastyness that came from it. it looked like shit haha

which kind of tacos?

and it was amazing...probably make it once a week. I cannot believe the tastyness that came from it. it looked like shit haha

Haha awesome! I dont scramble the eggs in it. I fry them separate and put em on top after everything is cooked. Then you get the yolk which adds such goodness to it. Ill have pics in the morn. ;)

Tacos were just normal beefers. :)

And here is my version of the spam hash w/egg :D

imag0125it.jpg

imag0128a.jpg

I think the key is to cook the spam and taters separate then combine once both are brown. Yummmmm!!!!

Now I am going to gear up and take the boat to the lake and freeze my ass off. :D

whats liver taste like? it looks nasty..thats why I ask what to compare to?

Back