What Not To Wear (while riding)

1069972_10151802281923140_1741578202_n.jpg

Today I got my riding pants... a subscriber donated them to me. He bought me a pair of brand new Rhok jeans. These things are nice. Before I was wearing regular wal-mart jeans... Now I have pants designed for motorcyclists. They have hip and knee armor. I can't explain it well but here's the link to the Rhok page... great pants. Next to get actual riding boots instead of using leather steel-toe walmart boots! lol But I've been watching some videos that made me cringe so I decided it's not worth it to crash without gear on. ATGATT for me, but if you choose to not wear your gear, I respect that choice. Grown folks can make their own decisions. : )

Rhok jeans: http://www.rhok.com.au/jeans.htm

That Bluetooth or whatever it is on the first helmet almost looks like he is holding an old Walkie-Talkie or a big brick phone to his helmet with his shoulder!

The last one (if he was me) would be thinking, PLEASE DONT TURN ON YOUR PRETTY LIGHTS!!!

That looks like the original Chatterbox unit, that thing was pretty huge. The new one is like a 1/3rd the size of that.

And yeah, I hate it when I have a cop behind me on the bike, I always feel like they are just looking to get me for something. The problem is that lately I have been seeing the cops all over the roads lately just swarming and handing out tickets...

Back