What is the name?

danieljardim

Trying to find a fender eliminator like the ducati one, but don't know the name of it.

Anybody knows? If yes, do you know where to find?

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

ajskillz13

That's custom Ducati. The Diavel comes like that. It is not an aftermarket FE. There were two guys on here trying to design and develop a similar concept for our bike, but I believe that may have flamed out.

EDIT: Find a way to make that work on the FZ and you'll be a popular guy.

ajskillz13

Y

yellowfz

I am still here on a regular bases, I have had the one for several months (testing to make sure before selling any) now and a few thousand miles, it does work as it should.

Thing I was concerned about was the arms have to be so long unlike the Ducati and BMW in which the hub is large and a easy mounting point, on the FZ6R you have to innovate a little, I used the axle bolt as mounting point and the piece moves with the axle when you adjust the chain maintaining the correct distance from the tire at all times.

I could be persuaded to make a few. I would like to have a way to make a cast version.

Click the first link in my sig to see picture of it.
My album has other pics of the piece.

Last edited by a moderator:

danieljardim

I am still here on a regular bases, I have had the one for several months (testing to make sure before selling any) now and a few thousand miles, it does work as it should.

Thing I was concerned about was the arms have to be so long unlike the Ducati and BMW in which the hub is large and a easy mounting point, on the FZ6R you have to innovate a little, I used the axle bolt as mounting point and the piece moves with the axle when you adjust the chain maintaining the correct distance from the tire at all times.

I could be persuaded to make a few. I would like to have a way to make a cast version.

Click the first link in my sig to see picture of it.
My album has other pics of the piece.
I like what you did and I would definitly buy it if is gonna be a reasonable price.

I would like to mount the plate on it and just install a integrated tail light.

CrazyCawi

Jeez, you're right, 18 views now, and still no answer. I wonder if it's possible that the only person who knows lives in a time zone where it's still the middle of the freaking night.
lol this is epic :D

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Seriously. What's with people lately. There's the guy in San Francisco who refuses to search, and acts surprised when he's told "search for it yourself", and then this guy who posts something, and an hour later is shocked that no one has answered him yet..

WTF people, this is a community. It's not here solely for your immediate gratification. If you don't get the answer you're looking for fast enough, get up off your ass and look the shit up yourself. It's really not that hard. Think of it as an adventure even. And maybe one day, you'll have looked something up that someone else asks about, and you can give back to the community and share what you found.

The BMW "thing" on the back of a BMW F650GS is called (creatively named, I think) a "wheel cover". I found it here, by using Google and searching for "BMW F650GS OEM Parts" and then looking at a page or two until I found the part I was looking for.

On the Ducati, I found it the same way. They're much more creative, they call it a (drumroll please) "number plate holder". I've attached a picture of it.
This post was amazing in itself....and then I noticed your signature. Which brings this thread to a new epic level. Dunkin Donuts...hells yeah!

F

FZ6R_Blue

is there actually a point to that part. it looks like a Shield.. I might be interested if its was not to spendy

CrazyCawi

is there actually a point to that part. it looks like a Shield.. I might be interested if its was not to spendy
Its used when your riding real fast and mythical dragons swoop down from the angry mountains of mordor and mount doom and breath a fiery of diavel flame at you....it potects your rear wheel from being melted so you can quick turn around and wheelie at said dragon and show fierce squidness to force this dragon into a shameful defeat as he knows he cant wheelie. :steve: Seriously it works.

if you dont believe me look

I picked a blue bike to show you an example of how it may work for you. Idk about you but to fend off dragons and not melt my rear tire from diavel fire....im all for it. Id pay 1000 Rupees for it :thumbup:

Last edited:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Nope...just some CC humor for ya brotha from anotha motha with a hot lady and a mongoloid side which I dont have but I do have a hot lady too. Phwew thats a long phrase about our friendship to spit out.