Two Brothers Juice Box + Header?

after i got the dyno tune everything runs great...no more fire balls...i used a PCV...however...i here a fluttering when im in lower rpm's it goes away around 6K i think...might be a leak where the header mounts?

I have the same fluttering from mine as well. I too think it's leaking past the header mounts.

I have been looking at many exhausts but they seem to appear long in the pictures.

MikeN02 - you installed a Yoshi R3, right? Do you have any pics to show how long it is? Do you hit it with your foot?

I have been looking at many exhausts but they seem to appear long in the pictures.

MikeN02 - you installed a Yoshi R3, right? Do you have any pics to show how long it is? Do you hit it with your foot?

I don't hit it with my foot it's just longer than the bike the way it's mounted.
I'm going to have to shave off the passenger peg bracket holder, thats how Demon408 did it I think and it'll look wayy better.

Hopefully I'm selling my yoshi can today and I might just buy a M4 slip or two brothers and still save money.

I don't hit it with my foot it's just longer than the bike the way it's mounted.
I'm going to have to shave off the passenger peg bracket holder, thats how Demon408 did it I think and it'll look wayy better.

Hopefully I'm selling my yoshi can today and I might just buy a M4 slip or two brothers and still save money.

Holy long can batman!! :rof:

Just cut it down or get a shorty can. Either would work out for you.

Wow! That's long. Thanks

Holy long can batman!! :rof:

Just cut it down or get a shorty can. Either would work out for you.

How would I go about cutting it do? I talked to my friend and he said that he doesn't know anyone that can cut down stainless steel and bend it for the midpipe...

I went to a muffler shop and they said that it'll break when he'll try to bend it.

I was thinking about getting a shorter can, any suggestions? Only one i saw is the two bros exhaust or the m4 that cbz posted.

How would I go about cutting it do? I talked to my friend and he said that he doesn't know anyone that can cut down stainless steel and bend it for the midpipe...

I went to a muffler shop and they said that it'll break when he'll try to bend it.

I was thinking about getting a shorter can, any suggestions? Only one i saw is the two bros exhaust or the m4 that cbz posted.

I was talking about cutting the can down. I forget the screen name of the guy that just did this with his can. It turned out really nice.

I was talking about cutting the can down. I forget the screen name of the guy that just did this with his can. It turned out really nice.

It was Stoppsladd and he did a midship design, he doesn't have stainless steel pipe though. I pm him about it.

I think you just poked my eye out with that thing! Yeah, definetly look into a shorter can!

Plus you have it mounted to the swing arm???? Every time the swing arm moves so does your exhaust? Sorry Mike but that installation needs some tweeking I think.

From the previous page.

with it cut down that short, looks like it would fit in the stock location.

it looks "off" with the long pipe going to it... but it is an improvement over the long can

Sounds pretty loud and nice!

My brother said it sounds higher pitched since I cut it, it was more throaty...

My friend said it sounds kind of like a dirt bike.

I'm still getting a little popping but not as severe. I have a Two Brothers juice box and graves block off plates.

with it cut down that short, looks like it would fit in the stock location.

it looks "off" with the long pipe going to it... but it is an improvement over the long can

Does look a little off with the pipes exposed underneath but the only other option was to cut the can. The mid pipe has different sizes down the whole pipe and so I wouldn't be able to cut and weld it as I've no experience.

I think it looks much better than round 1.

kudos man!

Cosmetically, it looks much better than before, IMO. If it sounds good then you're golden.I still am going to change the exhaust. I am trying to find a decent price exhaust and headers. Any change in hp?

Good luck.

Last edited:
Cosmetically, it looks much better than before, IMO. If it sounds good then you're golden.I still am going to change the exhaust. I am trying to find a decent price exhaust and headers. Any change in hp?

Good luck.

I didn't do a Dyno run which is why I went with a Juice Box. It'll be about $275 with a diagnostics and custom map.

I think I know the baseline stock HP, and they only charge $30 on saturdays with appointment for a dyno run only for numbers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpwjOfCfHaw"]YouTube- FZ6-R With R6 Headers Setup[/ame]

Last edited:

That looks tons better than before! :thumbup: However, I do agree that the midpipe is too long. Take it to an exhaust place and see what they can do to shorten it and possibly make it a midship exhaust. That is, unless you like it out there, then leave it. It is YOUR bike! :p

BTW, it doesn't sound near as bad as you make it out. If you like, roll with it.

Back