The official Workout, Exercise & Diet Thread...

FSXlover

On my way back to the top.

Todays Workout:
Bench Press:
95x8 135x8 185x5 205x5 225x3 250x3 265x1 275x1

DB Bench:
(Weight for each hand)
80x8
90x8
95x6

Circuit:
Reverse machine flys
tricep push downs
Rows
Skull Crushers

This workout marks a big day for me. At the beginning of the year I had some injury and had to quit weightlifting for a while. This workout shows I'm increasing my lifts again. Very happy with the progress over the past month. Still have a goal of 300 bench 400 squat and 500 deadlift. I'm getting there!

echoplex

Went into the gym and started doing my full body workout, thought I looked a bit smaller than usual (DEM INSECURITIES).

Went back to doing splits again lol.

echoplex

LMFAO u shrunk in a week? lol did you weigh yourself to prove shrinkage because of full body workouts lol
I just looked in the mirror and thought to myself "I could've sworn I was bigger"

I dunno I just like the feeling of doing a good split and having an intense workout that just doesn't feel the same with fullbody.

I gave it a chance, decided it wasn't for me, so I'm going back to what I like.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

FSXlover

As the weight goes up, the form becomes more important. Instead of trying for a 1 RM today I focused more on heavy weight form. This set with 8 reps shows fairly decent form. Chest out, shoulders pinned back, legs spread properly, knees slightly out, hand stance wide, Proper grip, face forward, dropping deep with slow & steady reps as well as quick pausing breaks mid set. Now, if only I can keep this form at 405LBS +.... Practice practice practice...

Squat - 315 LBS - 8 Reps - Working on Heavy Weight Form - YouTube

Only thing I'd say to work on is depth, seem a little high.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

echoplex

Squatting 155 right now.

Going full beast mode on my legs recently. Hopefully I can get my squat up to 200 before the year is over.

I'm sure that would add another 10 pounds on me easily.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Botty12

Twist & Turn & Stretch: Keep it ugly

This movement is more difficult than it looks & you will feel the burn. This was my 4th set of this movement. The goal is to keep your feet planted & using your hips & arms attempt to swing the plates as high up as you can while you twist & turn.I hope to get better at this as time goes on..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYyxbDzzJCo
Can't say as a trainer I'd condone this one...what's it's purpose?

Botty12

I don't think Anthony has a purpose anymore it looks like he just wants to try one of anything and everything lol

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
lol...there's some things you try to try and there's some things you just don't...I'd still like to know what it's purpose is.