The official Workout, Exercise & Diet Thread...

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

echoplex

JT, I'm 5'10'' lol

I'll wear shorts to the gym next time and take a pic so you guys can see just how bad it is lmao.

Last edited:

Botty12

JT, I'm 5'10'' lol

I'll wear shorts to the gym next time and take a pic so you guys can see just how bad it is lmao.
Hahaha you're naturally a skinny kid though aren't you. I'm just looking forward to seeing your squat get to 2x BW;)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Botty12

I look pretty decent sized from the sides, but when viewed from the front it looks like I just walked out of a concentration camp.

I'll get more suiting pictures later tonight.

Yeah Botty, it is impossible for me to gain any weight, no matter how hard I try.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=765157853500758&l=8971730780751364280
You can have my gene that says "all food consumed will go to your a**". Luckily, my dad endowed me with a nice shaped booty otherwise I'd be a fat kid for sure. haha :facepalm:

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Botty12

Gym day: Adding sled pulls.

Bench Day:
- 105lb max. reps in a row (did 14)
- 5 x 15 tricep pushups
- 5 x 15 high bench rows @ 85lb
- 5 x 15 narrow grip lat pull down @ 110lb

Sled Pulls:
- 350lb x 60m
- 300lb x 90m
- 250lb x 120m
- 200lb x 150m
- 150lb x 180m
- 60lb x 60m

This sucked. But getting back into conditioning always sucks. That and not getting good sleep the past few nights. But. Happy I went.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

applejax

Full Steam Ahead: New Bench Press PB at 355 LBS

Was able to capture on video a new PB 1RM on the Bench Press today at 355 LBS!

No Gloves! You can see me digging my calluses into the bar just before the lift to gain grip. A fella out of view said the bar was bending but you can't really see it on the video. I could however feel it. I am always happy when I achieve a new PB as it always motivates me.

Bench Press - 355 LBS - 1 REP - YouTube
Nice man! Just try to keep your butt on the bench more.

Butt off bench = no count in competition, but then again, they are strict with form at meets.