the most loudest exhaust mod/aftermarket

mafiahalo93

hi im looking around and looking to get an whole new exhaust system im not doing it to be one of those loud ****** im doing it cause i want the loudness to help people hear me near then or when im side by side with them cause i drive to work everyday and had two times where i almost been sideswiped because either the person not paying attention or didnt hear/see me so i been looking around at two brothers ect and need a little help with my 2012 fz6r im looking for the loudest one on the market unless making my own exhaust muffler is better to go with once i completed welding school but yea i dont really know which is the loudest on the market without a silentcer in it. PS i live in south Cali if that helps at all

Last edited by a moderator:

06330i

Million bucks says you get ticketed for it, since you're in cali. Two bros is probably going to be the loudest, unless you have marthy make you one with a loud muffler, like the gytr for a r6. or if you just put a slash cut tip on it. Keep in mind you'll need fuel management otherwise you're risking ruining your engine.

12fz6rblack

Im still looking at the TBR and Marthy exhaust... Just got married so no money yet lol but in the plans for this summer god willing..

JSP

Super Moderator
Please tone down on the bashing/language. Thanks.

BF12fz6r

"Most Loudest", Remove Exhaust but I'd advice against doing that lol, Alternative Option would be doing the exhaust mod located in the DIY section of the forum.

daddyrack

Premium Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Kayo7

I have the TBR with the silencer still in it. You can always take that out and have it louder but I feel like the TBR is plenty loud for people to hear you with the silencer in.

DakinechicK

WarNiNg.... I am about to introduce you to some of the few reasons why I didn't read this thread.

Punctuation is key in all aspects of typing and/or writing.... especially here where reading what you were TRYING to say was not even worth the effort. Wow.

Bad language does not help get your point across.

If I have to read ONE more exhaust thread, I am quitting this forum! :rolleyes:

I am an internet troll.

Good day!

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member