Sons of..

Tmak73

Anarchy! Anyone else into this show at all? It is pretty dramatic and intense. Doesn't seem incredibly realistic but none the less I have been pleasantly surprised at how good the show is. Makes me want to join an MC except without the killing, guns, and drugs haha.

Thoughts or comments on the show are encouraged.

CrazyCawi

I love the show, patiently awaiting next season to come out on netflix!

ChasingSquid

Great show, watched the first 2 seasons in a weekend, now waiting for the third to show up on netflix or at best buy!

Crocop43

Yup I watched the 1st two seasons in two days....I'm addicted now netflix needs to hurry up and get season 3

JonKerr

Elite Member

Tmak73

ever hear of utorrent? I hear its pretty easy to use and to get season 3..

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

elikhom

I used to watch this show every week until the episodes they go to Ireland and go gangsta against the IRA, I was like :rolleyes:
Did it get good again?

Tmak73

I used to watch this show every week until the episodes they go to Ireland and go gangsta against the IRA, I was like :rolleyes:
Did it get good again?
How about a spoiler for those that haven't seen that yet. But season 3 is available on DVD now.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

CBanks2343

Love SAMCRO! I found it funny though that after the show became popular there were tons of people trying to join up with local MC's and what not lol. Some things about MC's in the show are in fact true to real life, however MOST of everything is NOT

JonKerr

Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

DragonBlu

Anarchy! Anyone else into this show at all? It is pretty dramatic and intense. Doesn't seem incredibly realistic but none the less I have been pleasantly surprised at how good the show is. Makes me want to join an MC except without the killing, guns, and drugs haha.

Thoughts or comments on the show are encouraged.
Love the show and I don't know nothing about no killing. Reminds me of old friends in the late 60's early 70's. Sure glad those days are in the past. :)

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

It's funny, my club has a bike night every 3rd tuesday of the month and when the season finale was on, we had to have the bar owner turn the music off and tune in to FX to watch it. All of the other clubs were all sitting glued to the TV for that hour. The only time there was any talking was on commercial breaks. lol