So i'll probably be a homeowner after today guys! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

iSpoolin

Update for you guys, finally got the seller to accept my offer! Move in date is estimated at March 28th!

roadrat

Wow, can't get squat here for $142K... looks like a great place. Have you broken the news to the little woman yet about the man cave/motorcycle detailing and maintenance area complete with sofa, kegerator, BBQ, gun safe and flat-screen TV for watching the Patriots games? :thumbup:

Last edited:

iSpoolin

Wow, can't get squat here for $142K... looks like a great place. Have you broken the news to the little woman yet about the man cave/motorcycle detailing and maintenance area complete with sofa, kegerator, BBQ, gun safe and flat-screen TV for watching the Patriots games? :thumbup:
I actually got it for 120,000 :D

and she knows lol I told her she gets the little bay to park in, and the rest of it is mine :wav:

Top bay will be my "Show" bay, complete with Revtek flooring, custom painted walls, etc etc then the lower bay will be for all the dirty work, painting, and powdercoating :D

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

iSpoolin

120k ? damn man in Manassas you cant get a effing condo for 120k.....town houses are close to 300k here.... in Fredericksburg however, my buddy got his big ass house for like 200k.... i wish my other job was going smooth... id probably have a down payment on a town house, with a garage.....and an fz6r in it :D
Cost of living here is fairly cheap thankfully, nice town, nice people, cheap living. for 1000 dollars a month i'll have my house, and all the utilities done. Not bad if I do say so myself.

Being 21 years old and owning my own home is what suprises most people :rolleyes:

traverser

Congrats! Throwing the the first FZ6r Social soon there? J/k hope you like, and it treats you and your family well.

wtnotch

Cost of living here is fairly cheap thankfully, nice town, nice people, cheap living. for 1000 dollars a month i'll have my house, and all the utilities done. Not bad if I do say so myself.

Being 21 years old and owning my own home is what suprises most people :rolleyes:
Congratulations! And, rolleyes aside, most 21 year olds do -not- buy their own home :) Smart move.

iSpoolin

Got some pics of the garage from the inspector for you guys!

The house inspector took a TON of pics for us during his inspection Friday so I get to show you guys the inside a little sooner!

This is the smallest bay:

First corner of the large top floor bay:

From the door corner:

From opposing corner:

Back corner:

From other back corner:

From bottom step:

From garage door:

No I don't get to keep the boat LOL However I do get most of the other stuff :)

Gwai lo 2.0

DAMN!!! I would have paid the 120K just for that garage!!! Sweet deal, hope you get to keep the engine hoist...

iSpoolin

DAMN!!! I would have paid the 120K just for that garage!!! Sweet deal, hope you get to keep the engine hoist...
That's what I said :thumbup:

and I get to keep the engine hoist, we get to keep everything but the boat.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

jdoofz6r

congrats!!!!!! i hope you guys have fun. LIVE LONG AND RIDE STRONG AND LOVE LONG AND PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!

CrazyCawi

Did y ever buy it or what

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member
Status