Signal/Electrical Issues

I've been having some issues w/my signal/brake lights over the course of a few weeks. Now my bike is not safe to ride until they're addressed. It started w/my turn signal first, I have the Proton turn signals. One side started staying on bright (acting like turn signal is on but doesn't blink). When I activate the signal, it blinks and goes back to running light (dimmer than when signal is flashing). After a minute, it goes back to bright solid again. Its been doing that for a week. Now, my integrated turn signal tail light is stuck on brake (flashes and stays bright constantly). Checked to see if brakes were depressed, still stays on and flashes every few seconds. I'm thinking the after market flash relay may be bad. Wanted to see what you guys thought before I attempted to fix. Maybe the battery needs to be replaced? Still the stock battery since I purchased in 7/6/13

Chucker

Do you have the old relay? If you put it back, you'll get fast flash, but will also have your answer about the new relay being bad.

Do you have the old relay? If you put it back, you'll get fast flash, but will also have your answer about the new relay being bad.
Yeah, I was going to try that today when I got home from work. It happened early in the morning when I was on my way out to work. Had to take my 240sx